Guinea pig hailed as tasty choice
DrBombay Wrote:  i've had people try to get me to try all sorts of nasty things.  squirrel, frog, rattlesnake, shark, lamb, duck.  no thanks. 

Man, you're not only younger than I thought, you're weirder! :)  I've had everything you list and liked it all. Squirrel stew (first shoot the squirrel!), froglegs, freshly gigged, spitted over an open fire on a Scout campout, shark (not a favourite, but tasty!), leg of lamb at Easter (leg of lamb/Easter/Lamb of God. Get it? Got it? Good!), duck and dumplings at Christmas or at the drop of a hat. You don't know what you're missing, eh?
jovan66102 Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:  i've had people try to get me to try all sorts of nasty things.  squirrel, frog, rattlesnake, shark, lamb, duck.  no thanks. 

Man, you're not only younger than I thought, you're weirder! :)  I've had everything you list and liked it all. Squirrel stew (first shoot the squirrel!), froglegs, freshly gigged, spitted over an open fire on a Scout campout, shark (not a favourite, but tasty!), leg of lamb at Easter (leg of lamb/Easter/Lamb of God. Get it? Got it? Good!), duck and dumplings at Christmas or at the drop of a hat. You don't know what you're missing, eh?

oh i know what i'm missing alright.  some undercooked rodent with a stinky wool sweater.  i guess it's culinary blasphemy to actually cook a lamb. 

we're not a soccer team living in the andes.  this is america.  or in ur case, america jr.  let's not revert to the level of savages.
DrBombay Wrote:or in ur case, america jr.

[Image: fish.gif]
Marisa Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:or in ur case, america jr.

[Image: fish.gif]
 Ditto!