Female, 24, Ohio
Hmmm...I top your gerbil thingy with a cat!

(12-31-2009, 01:16 AM)SaintGeorge Wrote: Hmmm...I top your gerbil thingy with a cat!

Well that's a minute and a half that I'll never get back. I think I'm scarred for life.
wow. That was a tad disturbing.
(12-31-2009, 01:55 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: wow. That was a tad disturbing.

Yes, if I start having nightmares of a dancing cat coming at me in the night, I'm going to blame SaintGeorge.
He's quite an eccentric man; he's made that abundantly clear by his posts. Not that's a bad thing for us in the tank, it only caught me off-guard-----kinda blind-sided me, if you will. :pazzo: :fish:
(12-31-2009, 02:05 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: He's quite an eccentric man; he's man that abundantly clear by his posts. Not that's a bad thing for us in the tank, it only caught me off-guard-----kinda blind-sided me, if you will. :pazzo: :fish:

Oooh. That doesn't speak well for the frequent posters here. I'm afraid I fall into the same category. I find myself abundantly clear, but it seems that whenever someone disagrees with me, they accuse me of being obtuse. Maybe it's just coincidence. 
(12-31-2009, 02:07 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(12-31-2009, 02:05 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: He's quite an eccentric man; he's man that abundantly clear by his posts. Not that's a bad thing for us in the tank, it only caught me off-guard-----kinda blind-sided me, if you will. :pazzo: :fish:

Oooh. That doesn't speak well for the frequent posters here. I'm afraid I fall into the same category. I find myself abundantly clear, but it seems that whenever someone disagrees with me, they accuse me of being obtuse. Maybe it's just coincidence. 
What about being acute? :fish:
Speaking of blindsiding, check out this cool new car!  I just saw the commercial earlier.  :)  I know, I know...but a guy has got to love his cars.  It's kind of geeky, but I really get into these auto-commercials.  This one's got good music, so be sure to have the sound up.  It's the Zombie model of the new Fords.  I know that's an odd name, but I guess they're trying to draw in the younger crowd.

(12-31-2009, 02:11 AM)SaintGeorge Wrote: Speaking of blindsiding, check out this cool new car!  I just saw the commercial earlier.  :)  I know, I know...but a guy has got to love his cars.  It's kind of geeky, but I really get into these auto-commercials.  This one's got good music, so be sure to have the sound up.  It's the Zombie model of the new Fords.  I know that's an odd name, but I guess they're trying to draw in the younger crowd.

Haha! Yeah, I've seen that before. Good thing or would have to change my pants.