Female, 24, Ohio
(12-20-2008, 08:51 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Your birthday is the day after mine.

We share the same birthday HK, except I'm quite a bit older than you.  :laughing:

People have nothing better to do I guess.
(12-31-2009, 02:09 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote:
(12-31-2009, 02:07 AM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(12-31-2009, 02:05 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: He's quite an eccentric man; he's man that abundantly clear by his posts. Not that's a bad thing for us in the tank, it only caught me off-guard-----kinda blind-sided me, if you will. :pazzo: :fish:

Oooh. That doesn't speak well for the frequent posters here. I'm afraid I fall into the same category. I find myself abundantly clear, but it seems that whenever someone disagrees with me, they accuse me of being obtuse. Maybe it's just coincidence. 
What about being acute? :fish:

Yeah, that's better.
And no thread's complete with out this............

(12-31-2009, 02:05 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: He's quite an eccentric man; he's made that abundantly clear by his posts. Not that's a bad thing for us in the tank, it only caught me off-guard-----kinda blind-sided me, if you will. :pazzo: :fish:

He's getting a master's in math.  Of COURSE he's eccentric!  :laughing:
Hey; My uncle's got a PHD in Mathematics, and he's normal. [well, save for his Liberalism and Agnosticism, but that's of a different sort I suppose.  :pray: ]