New Years Eve Dinners in?
What else? It's Wednesday.

Delicate chicken tenderloins, penne pasta and vegetables in a garlic herb sauce with a caramel apple dessert. None of that Patio Mexican crap* for me!

*Tuesdays & Fridays

[Image: productow4.jpg]

And then my family decided to send out for Chinese. [Image: smile.gif]
I'll be here to ring in the New Year by myself with a bag of chips and a two-liter of lemonade to drown my sorrows away.

sip sip
Marc Wrote:What else? It's Wednesday.

Delicate chicken tenderloins, penne pasta and vegetables in a garlic herb sauce with a caramel apple dessert. None of that Patio Mexican crap* for me!

*Tuesdays & Fridays

[Image: productow4.jpg]

And then my family decided to send out for Chinese. [Image: smile.gif]

Lean Cuisine is my super secret guilty pleasure. Albertson's has them on sale right now, 12 for $10. My inner cheapskate is tingling.

The_Harlequin_King Wrote:I'll be here to ring in the New Year by myself with a bag of chips and a two-liter of lemonade to drown my sorrows away.

sip sip

New Year's is completely overrated anyway. Honestly, its just another night.

And lemonade sounds so good right now. You reminded me that my lemon tree has some ripe lemons! :lemon::lemon::lemon:
A slice of left over pizza.

New York style. It said so right above the door, as I walked into the joint.

t'was good.

Roy

edited to add: and a glass of club soda with lemon.

DrBombay Wrote:And afterwards we shall adjourn to the quadrangle for a pigskin toss with Muffy and Dirk.  Haw haw.

I love ya, Johnson County.  [Image: sneaky.gif]

I hope your fresh batch of meth was as good as your monster truck rally.  :)
Quote:
Paloma: I also plan on drinking a glass of champagne tonight and going to bed at 11:45. I'm old. I can't make it to midnight anymore.
augh, I stayed up until 12:15 and I had the devil and a wicked migraine to pay for it this morning. The younger children don't let me sleep in.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Jacafamala Wrote:
Quote:
Paloma: I also plan on drinking a glass of champagne tonight and going to bed at 11:45. I'm old. I can't make it to midnight anymore.
augh, I stayed up until 12:15 and I had the devil and a wicked migraine to pay for it this morning. The younger children don't let me sleep in.

I've stayed up until 2:00 for the past week. I'm waiting for the crash.
Rex_Tremendae Wrote:
Jacafamala Wrote:
Quote:

I've stayed up until 2:00 for the past week. I'm waiting for the crash.
Oh the folly of youth!!! ;-)

I took a nap this afternoon. Now it's time for me ot go make chili.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
DrBombay Wrote:And afterwards we shall adjourn to the quadrangle for a pigskin toss with Muffy and Dirk.  Haw haw.

I love ya, Johnson County.  [Image: sneaky.gif]

I hope your fresh batch of meth was as good as your monster truck rally.  :)

Ouch.

Just, ouch.

Wow....that really hurt.  Don't hate me cuz my house has wheels.  [Image: huhuh.gif]
*bump*