New Years Eve Dinners in?
(12-31-2009, 09:05 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:
(12-31-2009, 09:03 PM)libby Wrote: Bombay potatoes.

yes, really.

>:(
hahaha! what is it??

curried potatoes and chick peas.

they're actually not bad -

kinda hot but hard to swallow.

MMMM i love Curry!!
As it so happens, when I got home I spotted a tray of steaks defrosting in the kitchen sink.

So the charcoal is steeping in lighter fluid at the moment, the steaks have been seasoned, pounded, and are soaking in marinade. The oven is preheating to cook some potato patties.

Mrs SoCal should be home in about twenty minutes.

Think I'll go light that charcoal now. We can barbeque year-round here. There are some advantages to offset Hollyweird and LA traffic  
(12-31-2009, 09:14 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: As it so happens, when I got home I spotted a tray of steaks defrosting in the kitchen sink.

So the charcoal is steeping in lighter fluid at the moment, the steaks have been seasoned, pounded, and are soaking in marinade. The oven is preheating to cook some potato patties.

Mrs SoCal should be home in about twenty minutes.

Think I'll go light that charcoal now. We can barbeque year-round here. There are some advantages to offset Hollyweird and LA traffic  
I BBQ year round...I just shovel a path from my back door to the BBQ, most people do here :)
Well, I know there's Cabernet Sauvignon. I think there was steak, caesar salad, baked potato, minestrone soup, strawberries, steamed shrimp (ick) and then more Cabernet Sauvignon.

yes, really.

hahaha! what is it??

Tater tots and Jameson.
(12-31-2009, 09:31 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:

yes, really.

hahaha! what is it??

Tater tots and Jameson.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Oh, I am so full.  :) Dinner was so good.  :)  :)
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
I know someone around here had one of those foofoo Kansas cocktail parties a la "we're 30yrs. old but it's alright, it'll be just like when we were 20".

has anyone heard from him?

:sick: ?