One more Gaza thread...
OKinyobe Wrote:Alright.
I am not going to entertain any fantasies about the Illuminati, or Five Jew bankers, or the Loch Ness monster or whatever somebody believes. I'm simply going to post some articles and you do the research yourselves. When you have a minute, ask yourselves why you feel sorry for a hateful group of people who use their own children to kill people they don't care to meet, and if Christendom stands a chance with them.

Hamas information.

Hamas is selling the humanitarian aid Israel gives them.

Hamas is pushing Christians out of Bethlehem.

And here.

And here.

A whole list of Hamas wrong-doings here, particularly one where a disabled boy is used as a suicide-bomber (correct me if I'm wrong but Israelis don't use people that way).

Egypt's mistreatment of the Palestinians.

Also here.

Egyptians shoot at Palestinians.

Children are being taught hatred.

How about the real fact that Israel owns America?
How about showing me a link to the powerful lobby of palestine?
How about your apparent ignorence that there are CHRISTIANS in Gaza
How about the fact that the Vatican is siding with the Gazans?
How about your lack of info on the Chosenites (Israeli) attrocities and bigotry, and educating their young to hate non jews?
Or how about the Lavonne affair?
Or How about the USS Liberty
Or How about convicted Israeli spies in US Jails?

As John Stewert rightly called it....the Mobius strip of news stories.....all one sided.
[Image: tol-logo.gif]From The Times
[-]
  •
Ill bet a thousand air molecules that Okynyobi (whatever) never reads the above article
Vox, do you really believe what you write (or spell-check, for that matter)?
OKinyobe Wrote:Vox, do you really believe what you write (or spell-check, for that matter)?

What kind of man doesnt believe what he writes?
And I have a question....did you read the article about Palestinians posted above??? I want to cash my air molicules in ( i spelded all of this baddlee on porpose just two mock your sarcawstic commint)
voxpopulisuxx Wrote:Ill bet a thousand air molecules that Okynyobi (whatever) never reads the above article

I have serious doubts about his ability or desire to discuss the issue in a serious way.

The links which make up the corpus of his last post were mostly bogus Zionist claims.

However, the following ones ragarding maltreatment of Palestinians by the Egyptian government apear to be accurate.  But in his zeal to denounce Arabs/Muslims in general, I don't think he realizes that the Egyptian government is acting in concert with the Zionist regime, as well as the US government. 
OKinyobe Wrote:Egypt's mistreatment of the Palestinians.

Also here.

Egyptians shoot at Palestinians.

The Egyptians have been helping to maintain the blockade, especially since the breech was made last year.

For more on the blockade, and the manner in which the Egyptian government  acted on behalf of the Zionist regime in keeping the border closed, after the Palestinians forcibly opened them see the following article.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080218/makdisi

By the way, the port in gaza has been closed for quite some time due to the Israeli blockade.

I cannot understand Israel in this instance, in its completely disproportionate reaction (and that's if the Israeli claims are true), especially considering the Egypt brokered ceasefire of last year, to which Hamas have been faithful in recent months.

It is also dehumanising to witness the behaviour of those in both 'camps', protesting from a comfortable distance. The bellicose bigots on the one hand who leap on any opportunity to pour scorn on an already humiliated people (seemingly because of the oppositional beliefs the victims of this war were born into), the keffiyah wearing nincompoops on the other, empty but for rage and revenge-lust.

With such mindsets there is only attrition and apartheid.

Thats what happens to ground that absorbed the blood of the Prince of Peace who was killed in the name of lies and vengance.
Perhaps. But what is (y)our excuse?

'Nothing, like something, happens anywhere.'