Boycott Cambells soup
The only way you will defeat the homosexual agenda and those who support it is in their wallets and pocketbooks. Don't buy a single can of soup from these purveyors of sexual deviants trying to "normalize" families with gay parents.

Send them a message.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85731
Thank you so much for putting this news on here. I was about to go shopping to buy more  Campbell's soup, but not now. 
I'll be boycotting them too. [Image: mad.gif]
alaric Wrote:The only way you will defeat the homosexual agenda and those who support it is in their wallets and pocketbooks. Don't buy a single can of soup from these purveyors of sexual deviants trying to "normalize" families with gay parents.

Send them a message.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85731
Good knowledge.......[Image: tiphat2.gif]
Yikes. The baby and I just ate a can of Campbell's for lunch! It wasn't very good, either. Yet another reason to make my own soup.

Thanks, alaric.
I was about ready to eat a can for dinner. I had better rethink that.
Without the exception of Domino's Pizza I think every corporation supports some immoral practice. I don't have time to bother with boycotting products that aren't going to make a difference any way or another, except maybe inconvenience me.
Immorality only ceases with God's grace, not legislation or activism.
yes!  good men, do nothing!  allow evil to flourish.
antimodernist Wrote:I was about ready to eat a can for dinner. I had better rethink that.

You eat cans for dinner?! Tough person you are.

Joke mode off. I do not think you should waste it. You already paid for it. Just don't give them more money if you feel that is the proper course of action.
yes!  good men, do nothing!  allow evil to flourish.
You're not buying a can won't make a difference at all. And since it's not a sin to buy a can, what's the big deal?
No offense but personally these little boycotts are silly and seem to be just a way to make people think they are making a difference when it's not. It's lazy activism. You want campbell to stop donating to immoral things?; get big and loud about it. Not "I'll buy Progresso tonight. There I sure showed them!"