1 : Intempéries et inondation
2 : Maladies sur les plantes et les animaux
3 : Choléra sur les hommes
4 : Révolution
5 : Guerre
6 : Banqueroute universelle
7 : confusion (générale)
Elle ajoutait :
"1789 n'a renversé que la France; ce qui vient va être le renversement du monde. La septième crise aboutira à l'enfantement."

---

Babelfish Translation is this.  Please feel free to correct if you are fluent at French.

1: Bad weather and flood2: Diseases on the plants and the animals 3: Cholera on the men 4: Revolution 5: War 6: Universal bankruptcy 7: confusion (general) She added: " 1789 n' reversed that France; what comes will be the inversion of the world. The seventh crisis will lead to the act of birth."
Luke 21:8-9 Wrote:Who said: Take heed you be not seduced; for many will come in my name, saying, I am he; and the time is at hand: go ye not therefore after them. And when you shall hear of wars and seditions, be not terrified: these things must first come to pass; but the end is not yet presently.
Do not despise prophetic utterance, but rather examine everything carefully - Thessalonians.
I think this counts as careful examination, but feel free to stick around.
Besides who is terrified?  Not me.

And at some point the end IS going to be at hand.  Might be eons away, might be 2012.
Is this particular prophecy in any of the published CP books (Prophecy for Today, Coming Chastisement, 3 World War, etc..)?

Bob
I've never seen it but I guess it must be somewhere in English because it is on the Chastisment tape part 2.

Unless the person who gave that lecture (dead now) had translated it from a French description.
I like how no one hears of these supposed prohecies until there is the slighest possibility that they apply to us in our own times. Than everyone is ready to start heading for the hills. I say let's stop worrying about these premoninitions and just accept what happens. We can't change a thing.
ggreg Wrote:1 : Intempéries et inondation
Elle ajoutait :
"1789 n'a renversé que la France; ce qui vient va être le renversement du monde. La septième crise aboutira à l'enfantement."

---

Babelfish Translation is this.  Please feel free to correct if you are fluent at French.

1: Bad weather and flood2: Diseases on the plants and the animals 3: Cholera on the men 4: Revolution 5: War 6: Universal bankruptcy 7: confusion (general) She added: " 1789 n' reversed that France; what comes will be the inversion of the world. The seventh crisis will lead to the act of birth."

That is accurate translation.
ggreg Wrote:1 : Intempéries et inondation
Elle ajoutait :

---

I would venture to guess that the events of the twentieth century fulfilled the first 6 prophecies, leaving the plague of general confusion for our time.
didishroom Wrote:I like how no one hears of these supposed prohecies until there is the slighest possibility that they apply to us in our own times. Than everyone is ready to start heading for the hills. I say let's stop worrying about these premoninitions and just accept what happens. We can't change a thing.

That's not true. I head of this prophecy on a tape I have owned for nearly 30 years.  At least 50 forum members were sent a copy of that, by post on CD, and I've given the exact co-ordinates above.  If you like I'll e-mail you the file in question 20mb.  In the early 1980s there was no global economy and therefore no real possibility of a global bankruptcy since many countries were isolated economically from the rest of the world.  (Soviet Union and Red China for example).

I've spent the last 15 years in and around investment banking, selling IT to manage interest rate risk, currency risk and credit risk and having worked with the banksters first hand, I've seen just how arrogant and incompetent and greedy those people very often are.  I have long perceived that a complete crash of the system was likely not just possible.  In fact I've been surprised how robust it was after LTCM and other blow-ups.
I've deliberately never bothered to put so much as a dollar in stocks and shares or save for a pension since I've long believed that the system was so corrupt that I'd never see the money in the end anyway.  If the bankers didn't steal it then the government would piss it up against a wall (excuse my French but that is an accurate metaphor for what they are doing today).

So even if the person giving the lecture on that tape made it up, (which he clearly didn't because there is an internet entry in French provided above), then it was still made a long time ago.  He was prophetic even if Sister Madeleine Porsat never said it.  Which she clearly did.

So it is not true that NO ONE hears of them.  I heard as did family members as did others I am sure.

When and if the Warning of Garabandal comes I imagine a lot of people will say "how come nobody knew about this?".  The information was out there but they were too busy worrying about the value of their house or Britney Spears' love-life.

If one does not have a mush-mind it is pretty obvious to see that Houses at $1m each are not sustainable when very few people make much over $100,000 per year.

Likewise when banksters are paying themselves billions each year in bonuses for risking other people's money, your common sense should tell you that they are working a long-con since the only person who should be paid those sorts of amounts of money are inventors who make cars run on water or some such marvel.

I just find it interesting that this French Poor Claire predicted a global bankruptcy this when the Lehman Brothers were still in Germany looking after cows.
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:I would venture to guess that the events of the twentieth century fulfilled the first 6 prophecies, leaving the plague of general confusion for our time.

1: Bad weather and flood (New Orleans, Thailand?)  Were there are severe floods in the 19th Century or early 20th).
2: Diseases on the plants and the animals.Irish Potato Famine?  BSE? Foot and Mouth?3: Cholera on the men [Image: Cholera.jpg]Cholera was originally endemic to the Indian subcontinent, with the Ganges River likely serving as a contamination reservoir. The disease spread by trade routes (land and sea) to Russia, then to Western Europe, and from Europe to North America during the Irish immigration period. Cholera is now no longer considered a pressing health threat in Europe and North America due to filtering and chlorination of water supplies, but still heavily affects populations in developing countries.
  • 1816-1826 - First cholera pandemic: Previously restricted, the pandemic began in Bengal, and then spread across India by 1820. 10,000 British troops and countless Indians died during this pandemic.[27] The cholera outbreak extended as far as China, Indonesia (where more than 100,000 people succumbed on the island of Java alone) and the Caspian Sea before receding. Deaths in India between 1817 and 1860 are estimated to have exceeded 15 million persons. Another 23 million died between 1865 and 1917. Russian deaths during a similar time period exceeded 2 million.[28]
  • 1829-1851 - Second cholera pandemic reached Russia (see Cholera Riots), Hungary (about 100,000 deaths) and Germany in 1831, London (more than 55,000 persons died in the United Kingdom)[29] and Paris in 1832. In London, the disease claimed 6,536 victims; in Paris, 20,000 succumbed (out of a population of 650,000) with about 100,000 deaths in all of France.[30] The epidemic reached Quebec, Ontario and New York in the same year and the Pacific coast of North America by 1834. [31] A two-year outbreak began in England and Wales in 1848 and claimed 52,000 lives.[32]
  • 1849 - Second major outbreak in Paris. In London, it was the worst outbreak in the city's history, claiming 14,137 lives, over twice as many as the 1832 outbreak. In 1849 cholera claimed 5,308 lives in the port city of Liverpool, England, and 1,834 in Hull, England.[30] An outbreak in North America took the life of former U.S. President James K. Polk. Cholera spread throughout the Mississippi river system killing over 4,500 in St. Louis[30] and over 3,000 in New Orleans[30] as well as thousands in New York.[30] In 1849 cholera was spread along the California and Oregon trail as hundreds died on their way to the California Gold Rush, Utah and Oregon.[30] It is believed that over 150,000 Americans died during the two pandemics between 1832 and 1849.[33][34]
  • 1852-1860 - Third cholera pandemic mainly affected Russia, with over a million deaths. In 1853-4, London's epidemic claimed 10,738 lives.
  • 1854 - Outbreak of cholera in Chicago took the lives of 5.5% of the population (about 3,500 people).[30] The Soho outbreak in London ended after removal of the handle of the Broad Street pump by a committee instigated to action by John Snow.[35]
[Image: Cholerabaracke-HH-1892.gif]
[Image: magnify-clip.png]1892 cholera outbreak in Hamburg, Germany, hospital ward
[Image: Choleradesinfektin-1892.gif]
[Image: magnify-clip.png]1892 cholera outbreak in Hamburg, disinfection team
  • 1866 - Outbreak in North America. It killed some 50,000 Americans.[33] In London, a localized epidemic in the East End claimed 5,596 lives just as London was completing its major sewage and water treatment systems--the East End was not quite complete. William Farr, using the work of John Snow et al. as to contaminated drinking water being the likely source of the disease, was able to relatively quickly identify the East London Water Company as the source of the contaminated water. Quick action prevented further deaths.[30] Also a minor outbreak at Ystalyfera in South Wales. Caused by the local water works using contaminated canal water, it was mainly its workers and their families who suffered, 119 died. In the same year more than 21,000 people died in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
  • 1881-1896 - Fifth cholera pandemic ; According to Dr A. J. Wall, the 1883-1887 epidemic cost 250,000 lives in Europe and at least 50,000 in Americas. Cholera claimed 267,890 lives in Russia (1892);[39] 120,000 in Spain[40]; 90,000 in Japan and 60,000 in Persia. In Egypt cholera claimed more that 58,000 lives. The 1892 outbreak in Hamburg, Germany killed 8,600 people. Although generally held responsible for the virulence of the epidemic, the city government went largely unchanged. This was the last serious European cholera outbreak.
  • 1899-1923 - Sixth cholera pandemic had little effect in Europe because of advances in public health, but major Russian cities (more than 500,000 people dying of cholera during the first quarter of the 20th century)[41] and the Ottoman Empire were particularly hard hit by cholera deaths. The 1902-1904 cholera epidemic claimed 200,222 lives in the Philippines.[42] The sixth pandemic killed more than 800,000 in India. The last outbreak in the United States was in 1910-1911 when the SMS Moltke brought infected people to New York City. Vigilant health authorities isolated the infected on Swinburne Island. Eleven people died, including a health care worker on Swinburne Island.[43][12][13]
  • 1961-1970s - Seventh cholera pandemic began in Indonesia, called El Tor after the strain, and reached Bangladesh in 1963, India in 1964, and the USSR in 1966. From North Africa it spread into Italy by 1973. In the late 1970s, there were small outbreaks in Japan and in the South Pacific. There were also many reports of a cholera outbreak near Baku in 1972, but information about it was suppressed in the USSR.
  • January 1991 to September 1994 - Outbreak in South America, apparently initiated when a ship discharged ballast water. Beginning in Peru there were 1.04 million identified cases and almost 10,000 deaths. The causative agent was an O1, El Tor strain, with small differences from the seventh pandemic strain. In 1992 a new strain appeared in Asia, a non-O1, nonagglutinable vibrio (NAG) named O139 Bengal. It was first identified in Tamil Nadu, India and for a while displaced El Tor in southern Asia before decreasing in prevalence from 1995 to around 10% of all cases. It is considered to be an intermediate between El Tor and the classic strain and occurs in a new serogroup. There is evidence of the emergence of wide-spectrum resistance to drugs such as trimethoprim, sulfamethoxazole and streptomycin.
4: Revolution
Russian and Chinese.  Certainly can say this is fulfilled.5: War Plenty of that.  More dead in last two than all previous recorded wars.6: Universal bankruptcyWere heading there.7: confusion (general) She added: " 1789 n' reversed that France; what comes will be the inversion of the world. The seventh crisis will lead to the act of birth.