Render unto Ceasar?

HailGilbert Wrote:First, I dispute whether Scripture, the Fathers et.al. wrote what they wrote with your personal interpretation of them in mind vis-a-vis restoring the Holy Roman Empire. And I'm not the only one here on FE to do so.
I thought you said you read what I wrote.

Oh yeah you did:

HailGilbert Wrote:After reading your many posts on these views

HailGilbert do you have the capability to quote someone? Those who accuse others and don’t back up the accusation with a simple quote are somewhat dishonest. You are dishonest. Please quote me on my personal misuse of the Church Fathers, Dante and others (that by the way I took the time to type here on Fish Eaters.) who wrote on the continuance of teh authority of the Roman Emperor. My very first post here on Fish Eaters was from the Church Fathers on this very point that the Roman Empire would exists until the end of time. Again you are a bad man. You accuse me without any proof.

HailGilbert Wrote:

Third, I don't know if Dante is a Gnostic or not. I know he is a great poet and a huge figure in Medieval European Literature. But as for whether he is or was a Gnostic, I don't know.

You don’t know if Dante is a Gnostic or not? What? you have not made up your mind on the matter? So it is still a possibility in your mind? This should not even be a matter for debate!  Here let me help you:

“And first of all, inasmuch as the divine poet throughout his whole life professed in exemplary manner the Catholic religion…

“And you, beloved children, whose lot it is to promote learning under the magisterium of the Church, continue as you are doing to love and tend the noble poet whom We do not hesitate to call the most eloquent singer of the Christian idea. The more profit you draw from study of him the higher will be your culture, irradiated by the splendours of truth, and the stronger and more spontaneous your devotion to the Catholic Faith”.

IN PRAECLARA SUMMORUM (On Dante) 

Pope Benedict XV

http://www.ewtn.com/library/encyc/b15summo.htm

And so on…

HailGilbert Wrote:Fourth, I never said nor implied that, to quote you, "Modern Democracy is the be-all end-all". How you ever came to that conclusion, when I said nothing regarding it pro or con, is a mystery at the very least.

Not to hard to discern from your own words pal:

HailGilbert Wrote: From reading all of Warning's past posts on this subject, including this one, I have  come to a conclusion about the gentleman. It pains me to say it, but I won't lie.

I conclude with sadness that it seems to me that Warning is mentally ill.
Why?

1) Because of his monomaniacal obsession with the return of the Holy Roman Emperor

Only one taken with the idea of Modern democracy would say such a thing as you did above. I have to remind you that the office of the Holy Roman Emperor is styled the Holy Right Arm of the Church by the Church Herself. My conclusion that you are taken with the idea of Modern democracy is found in your nasty comment calling someone who has the desire to have the Holy Right Arm of the Church once again protect and defend the Church as monomaniacal obsessed  Please enlighten the world pal with your sane solution in Restoring All Things In Christ.  Yeah…right  better yet let me answer for you and all those like you who haven’t a clue:

HailGilbert Wrote: I will say no more on this unless I am forced to. 

Yeah  just as I thought….

HailGilbert Wrote:Fifth and finally, I deny that calling your views on Dante and the H.R.E. "insane" is "childish". After reading your many posts on these views, as well as the detailed rebuttals to them, I believe that it is the only accurate way to describe them.

Detailed rebuttals?  Please. None has yet  to put me in my place. Nor will you for that matter.

And please start another thread if you must this is now off track.

warning Wrote:Hey if you believe that the world must witness a nuclear annihilation before the restoration of all things in Christ and other assorted apocalyptic scenarios, then I would under stand your dislike for my worldview. But to call my views insane and me as well, is rather childish.
I noticed that the above comment by me was not included in one your 5 points. So there’s the rub. Your worldview involves a desire for world wide nuclear annihilation[Image: afraidsmiley.gif] 
warning Wrote:

HailGilbert Wrote:First, I dispute whether Scripture, the Fathers et.al. wrote what they wrote with your personal interpretation of them in mind vis-a-vis restoring the Holy Roman Empire. And I'm not the only one here on FE to do so.
I thought you said you read what I wrote.

Oh yeah you did:

HailGilbert Wrote:After reading your many posts on these views

HailGilbert do you have the capability to quote someone? Those who accuse others and don’t back up the accusation with a simple quote are somewhat dishonest. You are dishonest. Please quote me on my personal misuse of the Church Fathers, Dante and others (that by the way I took the time to type here on Fish Eaters.) who wrote on the continuance of teh authority of the Roman Emperor. My very first post here on Fish Eaters was from the Church Fathers on this very point that the Roman Empire would exists until the end of time. Again you are a bad man. You accuse me without any proof.

HailGilbert Wrote:

Third, I don't know if Dante is a Gnostic or not. I know he is a great poet and a huge figure in Medieval European Literature. But as for whether he is or was a Gnostic, I don't know.

You don’t know if Dante is a Gnostic or not? What? you have not made up your mind on the matter? So it is still a possibility in your mind? This should not even be a matter for debate!  Here let me help you:

“And first of all, inasmuch as the divine poet throughout his whole life professed in exemplary manner the Catholic religion…

“And you, beloved children, whose lot it is to promote learning under the magisterium of the Church, continue as you are doing to love and tend the noble poet whom We do not hesitate to call the most eloquent singer of the Christian idea. The more profit you draw from study of him the higher will be your culture, irradiated by the splendours of truth, and the stronger and more spontaneous your devotion to the Catholic Faith”.

IN PRAECLARA SUMMORUM (On Dante) 

Pope Benedict XV

http://www.ewtn.com/library/encyc/b15summo.htm

And so on…

HailGilbert Wrote:Fourth, I never said nor implied that, to quote you, "Modern Democracy is the be-all end-all". How you ever came to that conclusion, when I said nothing regarding it pro or con, is a mystery at the very least.

Not to hard to discern from your own words pal:

HailGilbert Wrote: From reading all of Warning's past posts on this subject, including this one, I have  come to a conclusion about the gentleman. It pains me to say it, but I won't lie.

I conclude with sadness that it seems to me that Warning is mentally ill.
Why?

1) Because of his monomaniacal obsession with the return of the Holy Roman Emperor

Only one taken with the idea of Modern democracy would say such a thing as you did above. I have to remind you that the office of the Holy Roman Emperor is styled the Holy Right Arm of the Church by the Church Herself. My conclusion that you are taken with the idea of Modern democracy is found in your nasty comment calling someone who has the desire to have the Holy Right Arm of the Church once again protect and defend the Church as monomaniacal obsessed  Please enlighten the world pal with your sane solution in Restoring All Things In Christ.  Yeah…right  better yet let me answer for you and all those like you who haven’t a clue:

HailGilbert Wrote: I will say no more on this unless I am forced to. 

Yeah  just as I thought….

HailGilbert Wrote:Fifth and finally, I deny that calling your views on Dante and the H.R.E. "insane" is "childish". After reading your many posts on these views, as well as the detailed rebuttals to them, I believe that it is the only accurate way to describe them.

Detailed rebuttals?  Please. None has yet  to put me in my place. Nor will you for that matter.

And please start another thread if you must this is now off track.

warning Wrote:Hey if you believe that the world must witness a nuclear annihilation before the restoration of all things in Christ and other assorted apocalyptic scenarios, then I would under stand your dislike for my worldview. But to call my views insane and me as well, is rather childish.
I noticed that the above comment by me was not included in one your 5 points. So there’s the rub. Your worldview involves a desire for world wide nuclear annihilation[Image: afraidsmiley.gif] 

==================== ==================== =====

I have been forced to do this again because of your lies about me.

So here we go...

One, I deny I'm dishonest by not quoting your posts. Others more articulate than I have done so and with greater force than I. I bow to their articulateness. Further, I deny that I'm a "bad man" as you say, and will until the day I die.

Two, since you wish me to quote you, so be it.

Quote:Only one taken with the idea of Modern democracy would say such a thing as you did above.

No they wouldn't. There are anarchists, monarchists and totalitarians who would also say such things, albeit for different reasons. It is your assertion that they have to love "modern democracy" to say such things.

So now who is accusing without any proof? You, not me.

And again...

Quote:I noticed that the above comment by me was not included in one your 5 points. So there’s the rub. Your worldview involves a desire for world wide nuclear annihilation

Again, I never said nor implied such. You again accuse me without proof, reading into what I said or didn't say what wasn't there.

Finally...

Quote:Detailed rebuttals?  Please. None has yet  to put me in my place. Nor will you for that matter.

Yes they have. And the only thing I can conclude from that post is arrogance.

Now go away and leave me alone. Thank you.

warning Wrote:Hey if you believe that the world must witness a nuclear annihilation before the restoration of all things in Christ and other assorted apocalyptic scenarios, then I would under stand your dislike for my worldview. But to call my views insane and me as well, is rather childish. I noticed that the above comment by me was not included in one your 5 points. So there’s the rub. Your worldview involves a desire for world wide nuclear annihilation[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]

HailGilbert Wrote:Again, I never said nor implied such. You again accuse me without proof, reading into what I said or didn't say what wasn't there.

Or other assorted apocalyptic scenarios, see your actual comments here:
HailGilbert Wrote:Why fret?As Our Lady of Akita said - and this IS Church-approved - that in the aftermath of the Darkness and Chastisement: "The living will envy the dead." That's why I fret. It means my immediate future will be filled with famine, disease, war, economic collapse and rotting corpses all around me. Not to mention the Neo-Marxist police state America is becoming. That it is coming down the pike, no one is going to avoid it, and no one is going to avoid the pain, misery and violence accompanying it. There will be no happiness ever again.

HailGilbert Wrote:To me, with all this stuff coming at me including the Chastisement and the Three Days, this tells me that I will be abandoned BECAUSE this stuff is coming.

HailGilbert Wrote:I seriously believe that many folks, when this stuff comes down the pike, will commit suicide just in order to avoid government martial law and the resulting social chaos.

HailGilbert Wrote:I fear this country will soon be facing a Second Civil War. Seriously. Get ready for the "R-word", folks. God help us all.
HailGilbert Wrote:On the contrary, "scorched earth" is often the way to go, even if we have to "scorch" each other on FE.

Reading your above comments, it is pretty safe to say that your worldview consists of assorted apocalyptic scenarios. Correct?
warning Wrote:Only one taken with the idea of Modern democracy would say such a thing as you did above.

HailGilbert Wrote:No they wouldn't. There are anarchists, monarchists and totalitarians who would also say such things, albeit for different reasons. It is your assertion that they have to love "modern democracy" to say such things. So now who is accusing without any proof? You, not me.

I certainly wasn’t talkin about "they" I was talkin ‘bout you and your worship of American democracy. And your apparent hatred for the idea of restoring the Holy Right Arm of the Church. A lover of American democracy (as you are) would certainly be at pains to admit any other form of Universal Government on the world stage. American democracy do or die! Your affections rests only with the idea of American democracy. That explains your animosity toward the Idea of a Universal Temporal Government ruling from Rome.

HailGilbert Wrote: I will NEVER recognize Barack Obama as President of the United States. Even if it means my death. And I'm not exaggerating.
HailGilbert Wrote:This is another reason for myself to vote for Chuck Baldwin and the Constitution Party for President. And to advocate others to do likewise.
HailGilbert Wrote:So what are you and yours going to do to stop us from voting third party?

HailGilbert Wrote:Better to vote for Chuck Baldwin and the Constitution Party, which I will do and advocate to those I know

HailGilbert Wrote:Voxpop, permit me to type his name out in capital letters, not just for you but for all the FE readers. So that no one forgets, including me. HIS NAME IS CHUCK BALDWIN OF THE CONSTITUTION PARTY.

HailGilbert Wrote:And Voxpop is right. Let us trust in God's Providence and vote for Baldwin and any CP candidate out there.

HailGilbert Wrote:I have no wish to be either a martyr or a slave to the Regime. So that leaves me two choices: suicide or the "R-word".

HailGilbert Wrote:If police/military "rule" will increase, so will resistance and counter-attack to said so-called "rule".

Reading your above comments, it is pretty safe to say that you believe that "Modern Democracy is the be-all end-all". What else would explain your support for the non-catholic CP party to solve all the world’s problems. The CP party is the Divine Instrument used to defeat globalism, to defeat the police state, to defeat big government. I’m pretty sure that if your right to vote was taken away from you, you would scream bloody hell. Am I right?
HailGilbert Wrote:Now go away and leave me alone. Thank you.

No problem
I won't let you get away with making me out to be something I'm not, Warning. You're not leaving me alone, as I asked. So again, I am forced to correct you.

Quote:Reading your above comments, it is pretty safe to say that your worldview consists of assorted apocalyptic scenarios. Correct?

But you emphasized this:

Quote:Your worldview involves a desire for world wide nuclear annihilation[Image: afraidsmiley.gif]

I never said nor implied a desire for "world wide nuclear annihilation", nor in my posts on the Chastisement did I say or imply anything related to nuclear weapons. That's from you, not me.

Quote:I certainly wasn’t talking about "they" I was talking ‘bout you and your worship of American democracy. And your apparent hatred for the idea of restoring the Holy Right Arm of the Church. A lover of American democracy (as you are) would certainly be at pains to admit any other form of Universal Government on the world stage. American democracy do or die! Your affections rests only with the idea of American democracy. That explains your animosity toward the Idea of a Universal Temporal Government ruling from Rome.

Again, it is in your mind, not mine, that I supposedly "worship" American democracy. We are a Republic, not a democracy. The government is constituted as a Republic, not a democracy. And I don't worship the Government of the U.S.A. as a "god". That is your assertion, not mine. From your mind, not mine.

I know my mind, and it doesn't exalt this country's government as the be-all and end-all of political existence. It also doesn't believe in your obsession with restoring the H.R.E., nor your claim that it is the "Right Arm Of The Church".

I reject BOTH positions. What I do advocate I won't tell you. What I do advocate will come from my lips only, not from anyone inferring what I did or didn't say or imply. And anything otherwise I will deny until my death.

I advocated the Baldwin candidacy as an alternative to voting for a Marxist like Obama or a Neo-Conservative like McCain. I never said nor implied that, to quote you,
the "non-catholic CP party" would "solve all the world's problems". Nor did I say or imply that, to quote you again, the "CP party is the Divine Instrument used to defeat globalism..." and so on. It is but one instrument among many, and I never said nor implied it was "Divine".

Now, again, I ask you to leave me alone. Don't reply to this message, just leave me alone. Period.

Thank you.
May i suggest a couple sites where the question of pro-life tax resistance is addressed:
http://prolifestrike.org/index.php
and
http://morecanada.info