Any Central FL Trads for friendship?
Hello all,

I'm new to the faith and have recently started attending Mass at an SSPX parish in Sanford, FL. They are a wonderful group of people. Lots of families and older persons are in attendance. However, there are not many single parishioners in my age group (40's) to form friendships with.
I'm a kind, loving, generous person seeking the truth. So far, I have found peace and better understanding about the Lord in the traditional catholic church. Maybe you can also study with me and help me along the way until I am ready to take the Blessed sacrament of communion.

God Bless you.

I've been known to attend St. Thomas More a few times here and there. [Image: tiphat2.gif][Image: laff.gif][Image: thumb.gif]Though certainly not in your age group, please feel free to PM if you have any questions on the faith.
St. Thomas More in Boynton?  Next to the seminary?

Queen of the Most Holy Rosary in Lake Worth for me.  Where's Sanford?
Sanford, Florida. North of Orlando.
maurin, is there a picture of your chapel online? I've always wondered what it looked like.
Hello,

No, this St. Thomas More is near Orlando.

God Bless you.

maurin Wrote:St. Thomas More in Boynton?  Next to the seminary?

Queen of the Most Holy Rosary in Lake Worth for me.  Where's Sanford?
Hello,

Thanks for responding. I get along with people in all age groups. In fact, I attend Stetson U. f/t and live on campus with students who most of whom could be my children (in age anyway). Where do you attend Mass now?

God Bless you.

OLOMC Wrote:I've been known to attend St. Thomas More a few times here and there. [Image: tiphat2.gif][Image: laff.gif][Image: thumb.gif]Though certainly not in your age group, please feel free to PM if you have any questions on the faith.
I said that jokingly since I've attended St. Thomas More only since '05 (with the exception of one Mass in Miami). Nice church there. By far, the nicest altar, vestments, etc. in the diocese. Unfortunitly a lot was thrown out by the diocese after VII. How is life like at the university? I attended UCF for four years. Sort of miss it now after graduating, but seeing so little faith at the university and so much liberalism from all the groups and professors there (even to the point of a professor threatening to fail me because my writings were "Too Augustinian!") left one thing that I don't miss too much of.

God Bless.
Please see my PM!!

You are also a Black Trad, me too! I would LOVE to be your friend and help you with your reconciliation to the True Church!![Image: cheerleader.gif]
OLOMC Wrote:maurin, is there a picture of your chapel online? I've always wondered what it looked like.

sorry, i missed this...

no, not that I know of...ours is a very simple Chapel...but finds its beauty in its seeming poverty.....  I love it there.