KC FE Meetup!
So how many are going to be there?
Between the handful that posted on this thread and the handful of PMs that I've received, I'm expecting around 6 or 7.
Tomorrow's the big day!

We're meeting up at Jimmy's Jigger at Jazz restaurant.  39th and State line by KUMed. 

NOTE: if you're not familiar with that part of town, DO NOT SPEED while driving around KU Med.  Particularly on 39th Street.  They take it seriously.  25 means 25.  Just so you know.

I'll be there around 5:00.

This is what I look like:
[Image: 3239365478_a4cf6c0e22.jpg]
I know what a couple of you look like, but you'll probably have to introduce yourselves.

Feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions.
[Image: emailJoe.jpg]
I am definitely looking forward to meeting everyone. Now there better be more than two people showing up at Jimmy's Jigger.
Cheers and prayers for the fisheaters who are meeting' up!
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
obscurus Wrote:I am definitely looking forward to meeting everyone. Now there better be more than two people showing up at Jimmy's Jigger.

Don't want to be stuck alone with me, huh?  :laughing:

We'll see everyone there.
Where are the minutes of the meeting? Better yet where's the video? Willbur Harris wants to know.
You gotta take pics! And post them!
It was a guys' night out at the Kansas City Fisheaters meetup.  It was good to meet everyone!
[Image: 3256424987_eaa5a2dbf2.jpg]

Front row: DrBombay, curmudgeonkc, obscurus
Back row: WhollyRoaminCatholic, MagisterMusicae
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:It was a guys' night out at the Kansas City Fisheaters meetup.  It was good to meet everyone!
[Image: 3256424987_eaa5a2dbf2.jpg]

Front row: DrBombay, curmudgeonkc, obscurus
Back row: WhollyRoaminCatholic, MagisterMusicae

Aw. I wish I could have fun too.

What were the minutes of the meeting?

Was it a love-match?

A success story?