KC FE Meetup!
Paloma Wrote:What were the minutes of the meeting?

The minutes were destroyed.  They're not for wimmins to know or read.

Paloma Wrote:Was it a love-match?

Ahem.  A gentleman never tells.

Paloma Wrote:A success story?

It was not the bartender's most successful night.  Good help is hard to find.
Wow, you guys look really normal!  [Image: laff.gif]
frerejacques Wrote:Wow, you guys look really normal!  [Image: laff.gif]

[Image: rofl.gif]
You know, I would probably object to meeting someone from online offline if you know what I mean. It destroys the illusion that everyone here is just like they are in my imagination.
Fabulous, awesome pic! Fishy beer sign in the background... perfect!

So, what did you all have for refreshments?

S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Well you don't look like Chicagoans, not dangerous enough looking. The Fish Lite sign I find comical it should be in a Presbyterian church where they yak about the mother spirit. Lite beer is a sign of the times.[Image: laff.gif] 
Every time I see the title of this thread, my brain reads it: "KFC Meetup!"

I hope you guys enjoyed your chicken.
When's the next meeting?  I'm sorry I couldn't make this last one.
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:Fabulous, awesome pic! Fishy beer sign in the background... perfect!

So, what did you all have for refreshments?

I opted for a little J&B Scotch.  No one seems to be able to suggest a Catholic scotch, so I take my chances with J&B-- Justini & Brooks.  I figure that Scotch whisky sold by an Italian and an Englishman is the best that I can do.  But I may be leaning a little too hard on Justini to get by.
Rex_Tremendae Wrote:You know, I would probably object to meeting someone from online offline if you know what I mean. It destroys the illusion that everyone here is just like they are in my imagination.

You weren't invited anyway.  :)

It is funny.  You get peoples' voices in your head and figure they should act and speak just like the character you've created.  When they end up sounding totally different, it's like you've met a whole different person.