I like...muffins.
I like making muffins, anyone else? [Image: smile.gif]

-I like pumpkin muffins

-Cashew coconut muffins

-sausage muffins

-All sorts of muffins. You can make a muffin outa almost any leftovers. Another reason to like muffins.

If you like muffins, please post the recipe.

"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton

Thanks, now I want muffins, but I'll have to wait until I get back in the country.  I'll bet there's plenty of good recipes at epicurious -

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...ops-108529

But, sausage muffins?  eewwww!!

Jacafamala Wrote:I like making muffins, anyone else? [Image: smile.gif]

-I like pumpkin muffins

-Cashew coconut muffins

-sausage muffins

-All sorts of muffins. You can make a muffin outa almost any leftovers. Another reason to like muffins.

Take this recipe and add bananas:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10">
[-]
  •
I want your sausage muffin recipe!
Rex_Tremendae Wrote:
Jacafamala Wrote:I like making muffins, anyone else? [Image: smile.gif]

-I like pumpkin muffins

-Cashew coconut muffins

-sausage muffins

Take this recipe and add bananas:

<META content=Word.Document name=ProgId><META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Generator><META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Originator><STYLE> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </STYLE><STYLE>
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
miss_fluffy Wrote:I want your sausage muffin recipe!

Sausage Muffins

-2 cups flour
-1 tablespoon baking powder
-3/4 teaspoon salt
-2 tablespoons sugar

-1 egg, beaten
-1/3 cup oil
-1 cup milk
-6 small sausage links, (3 ounces) cooked and chopped

Preheat your oven to 400.

Sift flour with your next 3 ingredients.

Stir in your egg, oil, milk, just till blended.

Fold in chopped sausage.

Fill paper lined muffin tins full, and bake approximately20 minutes.

Makes 12 muffins.

Edited to add, if you like a savory muffin, there's also Cheddar Onion and Mushroom and Onion muffins. All are good with your dinner.

Jacafamala Wrote:
miss_fluffy Wrote:I want your sausage muffin recipe!

Sausage Muffins

-2 cups flour
-1 tablespoon baking powder
-3/4 teaspoon salt
-2 tablespoons sugar

-1 egg, beaten
-1/3 cup oil
-1 cup milk
-6 small sausage links, (3 ounces) cooked and chopped

Preheat your oven to 400.

Sift flour with your next 3 ingredients.

Stir in your egg, oil, milk, just till blended.

Fold in chopped sausage.

Fill paper lined muffin tins full, and bake approximately20 minutes.

Makes 12 muffins.

Edited to add, if you like a savory muffin, there's also Cheddar Onion and Mushroom and Onion muffins. All are good with your dinner.
I have never heard of a "Sausage Muffin" before.  I am going to try these this weekend.  Thanks!!!!
Not 2 many of yer muffin enthusiasts round here in these parts............ah, well, no matter.

In an effort to save money and eat healthfully, I either make pancakes or muffins for breakfast probably 5 of 7 days a week.  So I have the basic muffin recipe kind of memorized...I vary it with spices, molasses, cocoa, fruit, or whatever.  I have been known to add chocolate chips on special occasions.

I don't use paper muffin/cupcake holders, so for me, the best convenience for this process is cooking spray.  I couldn't imaging having to hand-grease 24 muffin tins all the time.

Christina

introibo Wrote:

In an effort to save money and eat healthfully, I either make pancakes or muffins for breakfast probably 5 of 7 days a week.  So I have the basic muffin recipe kind of memorized...I vary it with spices, molasses, cocoa, fruit, or whatever.  I have been known to add chocolate chips on special occasions.

I don't use paper muffin/cupcake holders, so for me, the best convenience for this process is cooking spray.  I couldn't imaging having to hand-grease 24 muffin tins all the time.

Christina

Ah, you're a lady after my own heart. You can vary a basic muffin recipe in a thousand different ways once you start getting into it, right?

Have you ever tried those new flexi pans they sell? I love those, you don't have to line or grease anything.