Serious Medical
Please remember me in your prayers. I've had a persistent bladder infection for about 3 months now and I went to see the urologist today. Well he wanted to take a look inside my bladder and did a 'scope job' and it wasn't on my back side.. OUCH!!!!

I also have Crohn's disease and he is wondering if the affected area of my intestine, which rests right on top of my bladder, is the cause of this infection. I have to go in for a CT scan this next Monday the 29th and that will tell him alot. There is a possibility he may have to do an operation to separate that area of my intestine from my bladder. Please pray for me in this regard and for the aweful stinging I am feeling right now and will for the next few days, made worse by the infection also.

Thank you SO Much!
Hi Mark,
I can't say I know what you're going through, but I used to get bladder infections frequently and they are PAINFUL!

I will pray for you.  [Image: prayer3.gif] 
[Image: prayer3.gif] prayers!
I am praying.[Image: prayer.gif]
Praying for you.  [Image: prayer3.gif]  Don't forget to offer the pain up for us sinners. 
Mark, you're in my prayers.
Mark,

My buddy has Crohn's Disease, so I have a general idea of what you're talking about.  I'm saying some prayers for you!  ^.^

Pinoy Monk

The charity from you all is incredible! I am really blessed in that. I've never had such a horrendous bout of bad health in my life as this year alone. From walking pneumonia, to chipping a bone in my shoulder that rendered it useless for over a month, to a hernia operation, then the unbelievable pains associated with Crohn's, a bladder infection that wont go away and makes it feel like I'm wizzing hydrocloric acid, and now the prospect of another operation... But, in all this, I still have my sense of humor, which is probably the last thing I'll loose in life..

Has anyone ever experienced that after they consecrate themselves to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that all hell breaks loose in their life? That they experience great trials? I've talked to another who had this same phenomina happen as well after their consecration. It would be no mystery though, because of greater grace offered, then comes corresponding greater trials.

Anyone else experience greater trials after their consecration?
Mark Wrote: 
Has anyone ever experienced that after they consecrate themselves to the Immaculate Heart of Mary that all hell breaks loose in their life? That they experience great trials? I've talked to another who had this same phenomina happen as well after their consecration. It would be no mystery though, because of greater grace offered, then comes corresponding greater trials.

Anyone else experience greater trials after their consecration?

Yup!

The St. Bridget prayers add to the trials as well. I knew about the St. Bridget prayers before I knew about the Total Consecration.

I have a friend who says that the worse thing a soul can do is ask God for patience in trials (because you get more). [Image: jestera.gif]  She is a funny lady.

Praying that your bout with ill health passes very, very quickly. [Image: prayer3.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Mark Wrote:Anyone else experience greater trials after their consecration?

Yes, and after other big "conversion" moments in my life as well.