Serious Medical
[Image: prayer.gif]  Praying for your internal well-being :-)
Will offer up my prayers for you [Image: prayer3.gif][Image: prayer.gif]

Try to offer up your pains and sufferings for the Holy Souls in Purgatory as it is November (Month of the Holy Souls) and they will return the favour and pray for you.
Be strong.[Image: prayer.gif]

[Image: prayer.gif]
[-]
  •
Crohn's disease is a serious condition.

I will fast for you on Monday, say all 15 decades of the rosary and, if I can get to daily mass, offer it up for your intentions.

Remember though, that this is the time for you to merit. Offer all the pain up and ask Christ to unite it to his sufferings. Offer it up for the souls in purgatory. You can join Christ in his salvific work  through you sufferings. No matter how many prayers we say, God may want to glorify himself through your sufferings. Knowledge of this fact is one of the things that separates us from the protestants who are really big into "Prosperity Gospel" stuff and the Prayer of Jabez.

Pax vobiscum.
[Image: prayer3.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
I'd like to thank you all for your prayers for me. Here is a little update

Well, friday night I ended up going to the emergency room, the abdominal pain became too excruciating and wouldnt go away and my stomach was quite distended ( Crohn's flare up)... I expected to be in the emergency room a few hours but they admitted me because after some X-rays the doctor said my small intestines were just not functioning right... so they loaded me up with pain killers and steroids,  both of which they continued until this morning when I was released a few hours ago.. Well I lost out on my holiday pay from work and missed a few more days besides which is going to hurt, but, it's not devasting at the moment which is good.   One a good not though, my bladder infection is finally gone and hopefully this time for GOOD! LOL.. But in any case, I certainly had to thank the nurses for the unbelievably good care they took of me. I had never met such incredible nurses in my life, they had the sweetest dispositions and offered such personable care.. but this is a small town of 10,000 and therefore affords them better corcumstances to be such. I'll tell you what though, Nurses, like moms, are truly angels indeed! It was reather a boring stay, but at least last night the pain began going away, I had good books to read,  
One a good not though, my bladder infection is finally gone and hopefully this time for GOOD! LOL.. But in any case, I certainly had to thank the nurses for the unbelievably good care they took of me. I had never met such incredible nurses in my life, they had the sweetest dispositions and offered such personable care.. but this is a small town of 10,000 and therefore affords them better corcumstances to be such. I'll tell you what though, Nurses, like moms, are truly angels indeed! But at least last night the pain began going away, I had good books to read.   I was just released this morning and I'm feeling a world different than I did despite some residule abdominal discomfort. That was the worst crohn's flare up I've had, by far, since I was origionally diagnosed with it in July.. Thankfully though It seems over now.. The only thing I could seek to do during this is to try to take some comfort in the words of the little book "Trustful Surrender of Divine Providence": - Which I HIGHLY reccomend!   "----We trust ourselves to a doctor because we suppose he knows his business. He orders an operation which involves cutting away part of our body and we accept it. We are grateful to him and pay him a large fee because we judge he would not act as he does unless the remedy were necessary, and we must rely on his skill. Yet we are unwilling to treat God in the same way!  It looks as if we do not trust His wisdom and are afraid He cannot do His job properly. We allow ourselves to be operated on by a man who may easily make a mistake -- a mistake which may cost us our life -- and protest when God sets to work on us.----

If we could see all He sees we would unhesitatingly wish all He wishes. We would beg Him on bended knees for those afflictions we now ask Him to spare us. To all of us He addresses the words spoken to the Sons of Zebeedee:  You know not what you ask -- O blind of heart, your ignorance saddens me. Let me manage your affairs and look after your interests. I know what you need better than you do yourselves. If I paid heed to what you think you need you would have been hopelessly ruined long ago."

Thank you all so much for your charity! [Image: prayer.gif] I will remember you all in many thank-you prayers..

I am so glad you are feeling better.  Thank God!

In Christ
Monique
Well, sadly, the bladder infection is back again. Wow is it ever back. But the doc prescribed levaquin for it (antibiotic). This comeing tuesday I have to drive to Scottsbluff, which is 60 miles away, to pick up the tar stuff to drink as none of the pharmacy's in this small town carry that product. This will indicate if there is a 'fistual'?, I think it's spelled, then my urine will turn black. If that is the case it's probably going to result in the need for corrective surgery.

Please pray that I don't need surgery for this but if I do that it can be held off till first of Feb and tax return time. Other wise I am beyond ruin finacially if I am unable to get this return (long story).

It's pretty painful but at least I 'm takning antibiotics for it now so it should get better. Please pray for me.

God bless

[Image: prayer3.gif]