Serious Medical
Well, Im now drinking the charcoal stuff... yick! Wow is it ever black! Now I just pray it wont light up my crohn's in that horrible pain and that I dont wizz black - which would indicate a connection between my lower intestine and bladder..

Please pray for me
Praying for you, Mark.
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
[Image: prayer3.gif]
Mark:

This sound terrible.  I hope it all goes away soon.  Take care [Image: prayer.gif]

-Matt-
[Image: prayer3.gif]
Well I went to the urologist today... so far no... ummm... black wizz ( from drinking the charcoal stuff this morning).. but he seems convinced that I've developed a fistula between my lower intestine and bladder and he seems pretty sure about surgery.. He wants me to come back in tomorrow.. (His office is an hour away).. He said surgery would involve himself and a gastrointestinal surgeon. According to him they would cut out the affected area of bowel and put a stich in my bladder to close the hole in it.

I just dont want to end up with a 'bag' because of the removed intestine.. I'm quite nervous to say the least. He said he would have no problem scheduling the surgery for the first week after the beginning of Feb (so I can get my tax return) besides, he said it would take at least a few weeks to organise and plan for the surgery. But if I end up with a bag, it would almost certainly be the end of my working for the railroad, because there's no way I could fit into the often confine areas to work ont he locomotive engines. The Railroad does have a great retirement and good disability benefits, but I lived an active life. I don't know, I'm just pretty alarmed and all I can do is place all my trust in God through our Lady and cling ever closer to Christ through her.

Please pray for my faith and for my conformity to the divine will of God.

God bless you!
+Mark