Strike looming for refinery workers, spike in gas prices predicted.......
Prepare to dig deeper for a gal. of gas soon, you knew the low prices weren't going to last anyway, expect a big time spike if the refineries get picketed.

Just the beginning for what I see as 2009 being the worst year economically for the U.S. ever.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Thousands-...16262.html
alaric Wrote:Just the beginning for what I see as 2009 being the worst year economically for the U.S. ever.

Next up on the list will be the commercial retail collapse. Double-digit unemployment here we come! Woo-hoo.

Then the public will realize that the dollar is worth nothing. As I type, the Federal Reserve has been ordered to literally print money 24/7 to pay for these "bailouts."

Then we'll need a big war, probably with the long-demonized Iran, to get us out of this depression. War in Iran, coupled with a sturdy Taliban, will fuel unrest at home. Enter FEMA.

Then comes the full blown New World Order.

There's little I hold that we won't be in a true depression by the end of the year.
Credo Wrote:
alaric Wrote:Just the beginning for what I see as 2009 being the worst year economically for the U.S. ever.

Next up on the list will be the commercial retail collapse. Double-digit unemployment here we come! Woo-hoo.

Then the public will realize that the dollar is worth nothing. As I type, the Federal Reserve has been ordered to literally print money 24/7 to pay for these "bailouts."

Then we'll need a big war, probably with the long-demonized Iran, to get us out of this depression. War in Iran, coupled with a sturdy Taliban, will fuel unrest at home. Enter FEMA.

There's little I hold that we won't be in a true depression by the end of the year.
That war is coming very,very soon as this Israeli ambassador slips up in public and let's the cat out of the bag about the little bandit state's plans to start WW3 in the ME.
Itz coming sooner than you think.

Thanks Alaric, that was interesting.

Certainly looks like a February attack might be on the cards.

Matthew 24:6-13 Wrote:And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars. See that ye be not troubled. For these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be pestilences, and famines, and earthquakes in places: Now all these are the beginnings of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be scandalized: and shall betray one another: and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall seduce many. And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold. But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved.
Credo Wrote:

Then let's not sit on our hands, but fight it where we are with whatever we've got. Starting with the Rosary.
ggreg Wrote:Thanks Alaric, that was interesting.

Certainly looks like a February attack might be on the cards.

We have been hearing about this Iran menace for too long now. I think it's a deception the powers that be want us to think is going to happen. I suspect something with Pakistan vs. India or an escalation of former USSR breakaway 'republics'.  Remember the October surprise that was supposed to catapult McCain into the presidency?