Awsome Ron Paul (NO FREEMASON HE)
That was a good talk, thanks for posting, Vox. I'm glad he's much better at public speaking now than he used to be. And I'd have to say the mason thing is crap; if that were the case, they sure spend an awful lot of time and money trying to shut one of their own up!
If he had someone like Pat Buchanan pushing him and organising his speeches during this collapse, he might be a good candidate for Prez. in four years. I just didn't like the phrase "keep the government out of our bedrooms."

timoose Wrote:If he had someone like Pat Buchanan pushing him and organising his speeches during this collapse, he might be a good candidate for Prez. in four years. I just didn't like the phrase "keep the government out of our bedrooms."

I understand what you mean about the bedroom phrase. In reality, however, the government is very much "in our bedroom" by using our taxes to purchase birth control for here and overseas and funding abortions. Ron Paul's main focus, of course, is to stop government regulation on things like that.

In that sense, the government should definitely be out of our bedroom.
timoose Wrote:If he had someone like Pat Buchanan pushing him and organising his speeches during this collapse, he might be a good candidate for Prez. in four years. I just didn't like the phrase "keep the government out of our bedrooms."

Yeah I squirmed on that too, but hey eat the chicken and spit out the bones.
Well pardon me for asking, but do you want a secular government that is not under the Catholic rules of morality being in your bedroom?
And I think he's referring to Federal Government, which it has no buissness in, even if it were Catholic. The Federal Government is there mainly to keep the Union together. The States and the local towns and muncipalities are the ones who should be regulating, if at all, sexual laws.
Ron Paul Revolution!