SSPX Germany don't want to see Bishop Williamson again?
What am I missing?  Why is it amusing that he lives in Argentina?
calicatholic Wrote:What am I missing?  Why is it amusing that he lives in Argentina?
Many nazis are reported to have fled to South American counties after Nazi Germany's fall. Some claim Hilter got away and escaped to Argentina particularly.
newschoolman Wrote:http://cathcon.blogspot.com/2009/02/soci...o-see.html

Monday, February 02, 2009Society of St Pius X don't want to see Bishop Williamson again
Piusbrüder wollen Williamson nicht mehr sehen

The traditionalist Society of St Pius X. will no longer tolerate the Holocaust denier Richard Williamson in their German region.

The controversial Bishop Richard Williamson, "We have informed him that we do not want to see him any more," said the Regens of the St. Pius Seminary, Father Stefan Frey, to FOCUS. The 68-year-old will no more carry out the diaconal ordinations planned for May 30 in the Seminary of Zaitzkofen near Regensburg

Emotional nonsense.  Grand-standing demagoguery.  Narrow-minded sycophants.  Sorry, that's all that would come out right now. 
Catholicmilkman Wrote:
calicatholic Wrote:What am I missing?  Why is it amusing that he lives in Argentina?
Many nazis are reported to have fled to South American counties after Nazi Germany's fall. Some claim Hilter got away and escaped to Argentina particularly.

Add to that the disagreement over the Malvinas Islands between the British and the Argentinians, and it gets even more amusing...
malvinus = Falklands

You own them, you name them.
I like Bishop Williamson even with this mistake, but before he is given a red hat, Stevus Magnus should get it first. Dis-regarding his profession his words are worthy Romanitas of a Cardinal in the Curia.
ggreg:
malvinus = Falklands

You own them, you name them.

Sort of like how the USA renamed the Sandwich Isles "Hawaii" after we took it from England.