Traditionally Speaking

Traditionally Speaking

[Image: fathersecondocollar25656-medium;init:.jpg] 

St. Anthony of Padua R.C.Church

Buffalo, New York * Archive

[-]
  •
[Image: fathersecondocollar25656-medium;init:.jpg]

Did someone take this picture while he was in the bathroom?!!

Father, it's time to get a new photo.
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:[Image: fathersecondocollar25656-medium;init:.jpg]

Did someone take this picture while he was in the bathroom?!!

Father, it's time to get a new photo.

That IS odd -- white tile walls behind him.

Oh, this is good! I read one of the articles, the one called "Mother Cabrini's Piglet," which is about the Italian custom of St. Anthony's pig. It ended with this:

ITALIAN DIPLOMACY -
Msgr. Nicola Bux, a professor at the Theological Faculty of Apulia, Italy, recently joined the Ecclesia Dei Commission. Asked what can lay people do when bishops and priests are dead set against the new provisions of Pope Benedict’s on the Latin Mass, he replied: “When bishops and priests go off the rails, pray to St. Joseph. He is the Patron of the Universal Church. Pray to him so that he may open their eyes or close them forever.”

I love Italians!
May he was in a kitchen or something.  Those sorts of tiles are often used in kitchens as well.  Maybe a breakfast nook or something?
3Sanctus Wrote:May he was in a kitchen or something.  Those sorts of tiles are often used in kitchens as well.  Maybe a breakfast nook or something?

I thought about kitchens but have never seen one with tiles covering the walls, just as splashbacks behind sinks. Perhaps it's a restaurant kitchen? Or maybe he did have his photo taken in a bathroom in order to have a light background. Shrug
Robb, I'm sorry to totally derail your thread.  [Image: awww.gif]

There's a better photo of Fr. Casarotto on the church home page. He's wearing vestments with a biretta and standing in his parish church (St. Anthony of Padua in Buffalo.) He says Masses every Sunday in Latin, English, and Italian. Be still my heart.

I enjoyed reading his writings, too. Thanks, Robb!
I've been privileged to attend his Masses in the past. He has a great singing voice! And he knows his stuff!
Your lucky.  He's probably one of the best priest in the country.  I was privileged to speak to him over the phone in the past and he is great.

Do you go to mas at St Anthony's regularly?

Bob