"we still have relatively high levels of pregnancies going to birth"
I somehow predict that somehow God will solve this alleged population "problem" himself and does not use or need baby killers from Green abortionist parties and ideologies for that.

I think a large number of these death-culture people might commit suicide, once God strikes the earth with another epidemia like the Spanish flue of 1919, with earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, or with grand-scale nuclear warfare during a Third World War.

It will decimate the world's population.

And who does this Green person think will pay for his retirement and the one of his wife? Only his two children? You'd need at least three to get a surplus.
HMiS Wrote:And who does this Green person think will pay for his retirement and the one of his wife? Only his two children? You'd need at least three to get a surplus.

The irony is that the UK state pension is basically a Ponzi scheme - taxpayers' money is not set aside for their own pensions but is used to support the pensioners who are around today - and when today's taxpayers retire, their pensions will be paid by tomorrow's taxpayers. But because the birthrate is declining (thanks in part to contraception and abortion) the Government is panicking that there won't be enough taxpayers around in the future to pay for the state pension. Which might be one reason why they're encouraging mass immigration into the UK.
Munda_cor_meum Wrote:Okay, so let me get this straight. Trees and plants and stupid little snails are more important than human beings.
      Am I missing something here?

Snails are delicious.