German Chancellor Demands Pope Clarify Holocaust Stance
Credo Wrote:If there's anything good to come of this circus, it's the fact that a general revision of the Shoah might come about. If it's true six million Talmudists did not perish during World War II, then this should be researched more and made public.

Not all of them were Talmudists (religious) that's for sure. Not to mention that the "Jewish race" is a bit of a myth, really. The Nazis persecuted Jews or what they considered to be Jews, racially speaking.

The religious dimension essential to be considered a Jew is completely lost amongst the majority of those who call themselves "Jews".
The Vatican immediately complied with the Chancellor's demands and issued a statement. It seems the Chancellor of Germany and a liberal press can order Rome to do what it wishes.
StevusMagnus Wrote:The Vatican immediately complied with the Chancellor's demands and issued a statement. It seems the Chancellor of Germany and a liberal press can order Rome to do what it wishes.

It's a know fact that for some decades now the Judeo-Masonic establishment calls the shots. If the Church weren't divine, she'd had ceased to exist by now.
These latest developments on the part of the leadership is highly disappointing.
neel Wrote:Neel: Merkel must make me a sandwich

It certainly would not need any "sour-kraut" in it.

[Image: ra1691700825.jpg]

Credo Wrote:These latest developments on the part of the leadership is highly disappointing.

Certainly. However, let's be honest about this: it's not hardly surprising, is it? Let's not get carried away with the motu proprio and the lifting of the excommunications.

The crisis is real and as bad as ever.
ggreg Wrote:
neel Wrote:Neel: Merkel must make me a sandwich

It certainly would not need any "sour-kraut" in it.

[Image: ra1691700825.jpg]

[Image: rofl.gif] 

Now I have to clean the spittle from my screen.
StevusMagnus Wrote:As a young man in Germany, Benedict, then called Joseph Ratzinger, served briefly in the Hitler Youth corps as required.

As a child the pope was dragged out of his home, given a Panzerfaust which was bigger then he was, and told to guard a flak tower from the Allies. He ran away the first chance he got. Hardly a dedicated Nazi!
Gman Wrote:
SaintSebastian Wrote:The Pope should just give Merkel a shoulder massage.

I think Merkel should get on her hands and knees and kiss the Pope's foot.
Oh she's on her hands and knees alright, but I can assure you the thing she is "kissing" is where the Pope's foot needs to be implanted.
Credo Wrote:If there's anything good to come of this circus, it's the fact that a general revision of the Shoah might come about. If it's true six million Talmudists did not perish during World War II, then this should be researched more and made public.
This always seems to be the crux of the matter, it's always the magical number 6 million with the Jews, they are affixed with the number 6 perhaps because it is sometimes known as a devilish number or some kind of universal significance in numerology or what ever, but it is clearly obvious they worship that 6 million at least as much as they worship themselves even though it's been proven time and again to be nowhere near correct but even questioning this outrageous sum is in some way "trivializing the Holocaust" and insulting every single chosenite past,present, or future on the face of the globe and demands said blasphemer to get down on his knees and beg them for forgiveness(notice that I said "them", not God) with the threat of public humiliation, financial ruin, and even imprisonment (they're still working on capital punishment for "deniers", but that day is coming), in other words, total capitulation in face of the facts, in other words; the truth.

For a group that screams that numbers are insignificant in reference to the Holocaust, they wail and scream and want to force down everyone's collective throats the all-encompassing, magical six million number and will even defy Popes to enforce their agenda.

So if numbers doesn't truly matter when it came to genocide in Europe during WW2, then saying 100 billion Christians were systematically exterminated in death camps within the Nazi regime as well.

If you question the "number" as being accurate, why your just "trivializing" the deaths of all those Christians at the hands of those murderous Nazi's.