Bishop Williamson-How can the Pope rehabilitate him?
[Image: williamson-11410267-q,templateId=renderS...th=465.jpg]
[-]
  •
Don't be silly. The Vatican has no intention of "rehabilitating" Bishop Williamson. The current affair about "the Jews" is nothing more than a well-planned public lynching, after which the bishop will condemned by friends and foes alike and then cut out of the SSPX reconciliation "deal." I think that was the plan all along (despite asinine Vatican claims that the Pope was "unaware" of the bishop's view on the Holocaust). Bishop Fellay fell directly into this trap. At least, I hope he only fell into it...
Williamson should resign as bishop in any capacity and retire to a behind-the-desk job in the SSPX, and keep out of the spotlight after that.
finegan Wrote:Don't be silly. The Vatican has no intention of "rehabilitating" Bishop Williamson. The current affair about "the Jews" is nothing more than a well-planned public lynching, after which the bishop will condemned by friends and foes alike and then cut out of the SSPX reconciliation "deal." I think that was the plan all along (despite asinine Vatican claims that the Pope was "unaware" of the bishop's view on the Holocaust). Bishop Fellay fell directly into this trap. At least, I hope he only fell into it...

Well, the priest at our Parish said that if Fellay "sells out" he'll walk out the door. I don't think Fellay will capitulate.

I think the priests of the society and the bishops know where they stand - I believe they support one another.

The Pope and Fellay had better realize that every surrender to every demand of interlopers will just mean fresh demands and ultimatums.

It's time to stand up and condemn the Anti-Christians and their war against the Faith - whether they are "inside" the Church or out.
Maybe like Bugnini they should make +Williamson Apostolic Nuncio to Iran.

The Iranians would like him.  He would like the modest female fashions and the women who know their place in the family and it might be the beginning of a successful ecumenical dialogue.

After all they agree on several issues already.
ggreg Wrote:Maybe like Bugnini they should make +Williamson Apostolic Nuncio to Iran.

That would suit H.E. Cardinal Kasper better.