German Council Of Jews Welcomes Vatican About-Turn
I know it's not a Church-approved revelation...but this time period matches up for the revelation made by Saint Malachi (don't know if he is actually a saint) about the End of Days, does it not?
3Sanctus Wrote:I know it's not a Church-approved revelation...but this time period matches up for the revelation made by Saint Malachi (don't know if he is actually a saint) about the End of Days, does it not?

According to the prophecy of St. Malachi there's still one more pope to go before God calls it quits.
Oh, oops.  Maybe another conservative pope?  I don't know, I'm really just pulling stuff out of my...hat...here.

Of course Nostradamus supposedly predicted the end of the world would begin with the martyrdom of a pope named Peter in 2006...so much for that prophecy, lol.

I'm at work for another half and hour and it's slow so I'm trying to amuse myself.

winoblue1 Wrote:With the events of last two weeks, I think it is safe to say that the conspiracy theorists have been right all along.

Think about it, the Jews have been able to get the Chancellor of Germany to back their meddling in the Catholic Church... over a simple internal legal procedure.

Also, now the Vatican claims Bp Williamson needs to recant. Sure this is good in one sense, that he is still seen as having a possible public role in the future, but what exactly is he able to recant?

"I now believe that exactly 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis."

How can someone change their opinions on no extra evidence? Unless they want to send him to Holocaust re-education camp? No doubt it exists in Germany somewhere.

It is becoming clear that in order to function as a Catholic bishop in the Novus Ordo Church, you need to above all other considerations bow down to the Jews and their version of history..... Primary allegiance is no longer to the dogmas and doctrines of the Church, which any bishop can question, speculate on and/or deny at will.

Someone can question other facts of history.... the virgin birth, assumption, even the Resurrection, but one CAN'T question the 6 million.

This shows that the conspiracy theorists were right all along.
Yes, a hostile superstructure is openly showing its influence and getting results. Hopefully these revelations help to put the heated rivalries among the various trad factions into perspective. We cannot achieve unity in orthodoxy until dealing with the hostile affliction at the core of Vatican II and church governance.
3Sanctus Wrote:Oh, oops.  Maybe another conservative pope?  I don't know, I'm really just pulling stuff out of my...hat...here.

The next pope has to be a true restorer of the Church, a traditionalist, that is to say, a catholic! The Church has had its share of "liberals" and "conservatives"; what we need are catholics calling the shots, not masons, communists or jews.
columba Wrote:
columba Wrote:
StevusMagnus Wrote:Oh for the strength of a St. Pius X right now. This is truly humiliating.
I think Bp. Fellay should ask the Pope to decide whether he wishes to retain personal power by punishing insurrection or serve only as the front-man of Kasper and friends. If the latter then let there be no hard feelings, but the SSPX is better off staying irregular for now.
In addition, the Pope is being portrayed as a coward, a liar, and a fool because nobody believes he did not know about +Williamson's views. The whole world is laughing. The only way for BXVI to save his Papacy is to break some skulls and take charge.

He won't. He is not a disciplinarian at heart. He is more an academic, and infected with Hegel's philosophy at that.

Pray for him.