The long list of Bernie "Made-off" clients(victims) in $50 billion fraud case.....
Is there anyone of wealth or notability that this guy didn't rip off?

As much as a creep as he is, with some of those names on his list, I don't know whether I'd slap him in his face or pat him on his back.[Image: biggrin.gif]

One thing can't escape me though is, how in the world does one man steal fifty billion dollars?

I'm haunted by the voice of the shyster boxing promoter Don King...."Only in America!!".

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/NY-court-d...60542.html

All he did was run a private Ponzi scheme, which the gov decides is illegal. And everyone is shocked, shocked I tell you.

But the gov runs a public Ponzi scheme - Social Security - that dwarfs anything this Bernie guy did by galactic-level orders of magnitude, and everyone is cool with it. Because the self-same gov said this one IS legal. Just because.

Both are frauds, preying on people's desire to live at the expense of their fellow man.   

You'd think the people jumping on His Holiness right now would be more worried about people losing billions of dollars - especially since I saw at least one charity (run by Elie Wiesel) on the list when this whole thing first broke.  Oh wait, they don't care about reality...
cunctas_haereses Wrote:All he did was run a private Ponzi scheme, which the gov decides is illegal. And everyone is shocked, shocked I tell you.

But the gov runs a public Ponzi scheme - Social Security - that dwarfs anything this Bernie guy did by galactic-level orders of magnitude, and everyone is cool with it. Because the self-same gov said this one IS legal. Just because.

Both are frauds, preying on people's desire to live at the expense of their fellow man.   
Our government having no limitations in it's hypocrisy is the world's worst kept secret I can assure you.

Doesn't get Bernie off the proverbial hook though.
He didn't steal $50billion dollars as I understand it.

He took $50billion in invested money and dolled it out to clients at 11-12% interest per year.  If you were in 25 years ago, you've had your money back but obviously lost the principal now.  If you got in last year you've lost the lot.

$50billion is the invested principal.  He might well have paid $20billion of that back to investors.

Obvious he spent some of the money on himself, running the business, staff etc. But for him to maintain the scam he must have give some people their yearly coupons.

Obviously others would have re-invested those coupons with him.  They're screwed.

Jews ripping off Jews certainly makes one think they are not all working together to screw the Goyim.