SSPX unwelcome and Pope to step down?
StevusMagnus Wrote:Can you imagine if the Holy Father resigned and Kaspar became Pope?

Traditio.com would have a field day with that.
Stevus. I'm as freaked as you!!! if this comes apart the way the jews and enemies of Christ have plotted... Surely this is not happening! Is this some sort of psy-op against the true faithful? I must admit i'm having a very hard time with this.

I want someone in the Vatican press office to stand up and say:

Quote:

"Solidarity? They want solidarity? They say we don't know about the Shoah?

"We risk our lives hiding them from their enemies, but that's not solidarity and we don't understand their plight.

"Our priests, nuns, consecrated brothers and laity die side-by-side with them in the Nazi's camps, but that's not solidarity and we don't know what they went through.

"Our dead are cremated in the same ovens, their ashes no doubt mingled, but that's not solidarity and we don't know what it feels like.

"We've died with them and for them. Our deads' ashes are mingled with theirs. As the Yiddish comedian said, 'So what more do they want, already?'"

DarkKnight Wrote:

I want someone in the Vatican press office to stand up and say:

Quote:

"Solidarity? They want solidarity? They say we don't know about the Shoah?

"We risk our lives hiding them from their enemies, but that's not solidarity and we don't understand their plight.

"Our priests, nuns, consecrated brothers and laity die side-by-side with them in the Nazi's camps, but that's not solidarity and we don't know what they went through.

"Our dead are cremated in the same ovens, their ashes no doubt mingled, but that's not solidarity and we don't know what it feels like.

"We've died with them and for them, as the Yiddish comedian said, 'So what more do they want, already?'"

Excellent! I agree with you completely.
Dream on

StevusMagnus Wrote:Can you imagine if the Holy Father resigned and Kaspar became Pope?

If this happened, I'd have to take a strong look at Sedevacantism...
According to the U.S. SSPX Web site, a heretical and excommunicated pope "retains his jurisdiction, and his acts of jurisdiction are valid, but illict."

http://www.sspx.org/Catholic_FAQs/
catholic_faqs__theological.htm

You don't have to be a sedevacantist to disagree with any and all heretical statements made by the Roman Pontiff. Also, we can trust in the Holy Spirit that He wouldn't allow a Pope Kaspar to completely destroy the faith (by trying to definitively deny dogmas of the faith).

There's always a well-founded Hope...

I'd have a strong look at Rat Poison.
devotedknuckles Wrote:Is this some sort of psy-op against the true faithful?
Absolutely this is a psy-op carried out by media wizards behind the curtain. His Excellency Bishop Fellay should act quickly to insist the Holy Father live up his agreement by quickly implementing a Society juridical structure and guard his flock by removing Vatican plotters Kasper, von Gemmingen, and friends.
All hell broke loose with the lifting of the excommunications. We're witnessing a total madness here! It's time for true catholics to stand up and defend the Church. The pope needs our prayers and our support more than ever.

Splintering would only help the enemy. The SSPX should try to hold together no matter what happens.