Men's Dress Worn By Women
StevusMagnus Wrote:Troy Polamalu's hair looks ridiculous.

The fact that he plays football does not change the fact that his hair looks gay.

I wish someone would take him down by his hair, which is legal in football if you are stupid enough to wear it that long.
Typical ignorance on your part. Tsk tsk.
1. Someone already has tackled him by the hair a couple years ago.
2. Men in Samoan culture typically wear their hair long.

The only legit criticism you have is that he's not a 'home turf' and you are, but reverse the tables...
LaRoza,

I jokingly said you had a fetish for men wrestling lions because that's like the third time you've posted those pictures.

Also do you honestly think I think you're gay if you don't wear a smoking jacket to bed? [Image: laff.gif]  I'm trying to have a little fun here. Lighten up!

StevusMagnus Wrote:I wish someone would take him down by his hair, which is legal in football if you are stupid enough to wear it that long.

That's kind of mean. Although like Hotspur said, it's already happened to him before, and long hair is part of his Samoan heritage.

Actually, when I see football players with long hair (especially those with long blonde hair) hanging out of their helmets, I'm reminded of those medieval knights and Viking warriors who did the same. In fact, the first time I saw that was the first time I was ever remotely interested in football, because it made me think, if only for a brief moment, of the medieval tournaments. Then I got bored of it again....

[Image: viking.jpg]

StevusMagnus Wrote:Now this is a football haircut...

[Image: 020_20.JPG]

I don't think there is such a thing as a football haircut.

The inventor of the modern rubber bladder football, Richard Lindon, had a style a bit more suited to my taste.

[Image: 412px-Richard_Lindon_%281816-1887%29.jpg]
The_Harlequin_King Wrote:The inventor of the modern rubber bladder football, Richard Lindon, had a style a bit more suited to my taste.

[Image: 412px-Richard_Lindon_%281816-1887%29.jpg]

This guy is truly scary!
StevusMagnus Wrote:LaRoza,

I jokingly said you had a fetish for men wrestling lions because that's like the third time you've posted those pictures.

Also do you honestly think I think you're gay if you don't wear a smoking jacket to bed? [Image: laff.gif]  I'm trying to have a little fun here. Lighten up!

I do not consider the Biblical people chosen by God to be the right subject for sexual jokes.

You've also called other people gay or a cross dresser for not being in agreement with your views.

Joking or not, that is a serious and not funny accusation in this society and all that I know. You should re-evaluate what is "funny", instead of making such statements and then saying it was a joke.

BTW, Stevus, Polamalu could use a few prayers for his conversion instead of you throwing him under the bus just for his hair. Greek Orthodox he may be, but his desire to serve God can't be denied, and it's best if his efforts weren't wasted because he's schismatic.
I'll pray for Polamalu's conversion and that he cut his hair.
We'll see if he does. ;)
Cut his hair, of course.
I have asked the second of these questions twice already in this thread and still haven't gotten an answer. (Also think that some people are arguing for skirts at Mass and some for all the time... that's a little confusing and I think that people should clarify whish they are talking about.)

newtolatin Wrote:Is the argument about wearing dresses/skirts to Mass? Or is it about wearing dresses/skirts all the time?

And what about my question as to why, after centuries of women wearing floor-length skirts, did Cardinal Siri pick half-way up the shin as the standard?
newtolatin Wrote:I have asked the second of these questions twice already in this thread and still haven't gotten an answer. (Also think that some people are arguing for skirts at Mass and some for all the time... that's a little confusing and I think that people should clarify whish they are talking about.)

newtolatin Wrote:Is the argument about wearing dresses/skirts to Mass? Or is it about wearing dresses/skirts all the time?

And what about my question as to why, after centuries of women wearing floor-length skirts, did Cardinal Siri pick half-way up the shin as the standard?

Because a reasonable limit must be established. Your slippery slope argument that if Siri allowed it above where it was then no one can set a limit is completely illegitimate. Above the knee should never be acceptable in Church and is intrinsically immodest. A woman's feet should probably be hidden but gaining practical compliance was more important to him than insisting on too severe a standard. He was using some moderation so as not to upset the women. Sometimes though, steps need to be taken that upset them. It can't be helped.