Thread on Freemasonry
From the Kaiser's Memoirs: Kaiser informed the war was planned by the Great Orient Lodge, with one intention being the elimination of the Pope and the Catholic Church. (which might well have been attempted had the Reds succeeded in the many uprisings they attempted in Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, the Bolshevik invasion of Poland, chaos in Italy might have led to Communism instead of Fascism had those Bolshevik movements succeeded. Promotion in the French Army was shown to be dominated by Freemasons by the the Affair of the Index Slips or Affaires des Fiches. Portugal was already in the hands of a masonic government. This conference the Kaiser speaks of in 1917 happened of course in early 1917, as the apparitions at Fatima were ongoing.)

http://books.google.com/books?id=IwZoAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA258

From Edith Durham's The Serajevo Crime, quoting CH Norman's article "Spotlight on the War."

[Image: chnorman2lo3.jpg]
[Image: chnorman3zj5.jpg]
From Caroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope

Quote:One influence which worked to create and strengthen the Triple Entente was that of the international banking fraternity. These were largely excluded from the German economic development, but had growing links with France and Russia. Prosperous enterprises like the Suez Canal Company, the Rothschild copper enterprise, Rio Tinto, in Spain, and many newer joint activities in Morocco created numerous unobtrusive links which both preceded and strengthened the Triple Entente. The Rothschilds, close friends of Edwards VII and of France, were linked to the French investment bank, Banque de Paris et des Pays Bas. This, in turn, was the chief influence in selling nine billion rubles of Russian bonds in France before 1914. The most influential of London bankers, Sir Ernest Cassel, a great and mysterious person (1852-1921), had come from Germany to England at the age of seventeen, built up an immense fortune, which he gave away with a lavish hand, was closely connected with Egypt, Sweden, New York, Paris, and Latin America, became one of King Edward’s closest personal friends and employer of the greatest wire-puller of the period, the ubiquitous mole, Lord Esher. These generally anti-Prussian influences around King Edward played a significant part in building up the Triple Entente and in strengthening it when Germany foolishly challenged their projects in Morocco in the 1904-1912 period.

http://real-world-news.org/bk-quigley/05.html

The tomb of Ernest Cassel, with the winged sundisk, a masonic symbol.

[Image: sy3ux4.jpg]

Colonel House's Report to Woodrow Wilson

Quote:The situation is extraordinary. It is militarism run stark mad. Unless someone acting for you can bring about a different understanding, there is some day to be an awful cataclysm. No one in Europe can do it. There is too much hatred, too many jealousies. Whenever England consents, France and Russia will close in on Germany and Austria. England does not want Germany wholly crushed, for she would then have to reckon alone with her ancient enemy, Russia; but if Germany insists upon an ever increasing navy, then England will have no choice. The best chance for peace is an understanding between England and Germany in regard to naval armaments and yet there is some disadvantage to us by these two getting too close.

Wilson's "Second Self" member a "duumvirate" Presidency. Founder of the Council on Foreign Relations. Gave guarantees to assist England in WWI, helping to push America into the war, according to Viereck's The Strangest Friendship in History. Author of Phillip Dru: Administrator, a very bad novel which the title character leads a quasi-Marxist/progressivist revolution in the United States, establishing a dictatorship.
From an article about Blessed Karl of Austria

Quote:At the beginning of 1914, the heir to the throne Franz Ferdinand confided to Charles: «I am sure I will be assassinated. The police know about it.» In fact, the Freemasons had condemned Franz Ferdinand to death, viewing him as an obstacle to their plan to destroy the Catholic Austro-Hungarian empire. The Masons' relentless effort to destroy the last Catholic empire in Europe should come as no surprise. Masonic groups, even when they say they are spiritual, have a world vision closed to the supernatural, and they reject the concept of divine revelation as well as that of dogma. This is why Freemasonry is constantly opposed to the Catholic Church. In 1990, a high-ranking Freemason acknowledged this fundamental antagonism: «The future of society is being determined by the battle being waged at this time. Two cultures are pitted against one another: one based on the Gospel and the other based on the tradition of republican humanism. These two cultures are fundamentally opposed. Either the truth is transcendent and revealed, by a God who is the origin of all things, or the truth is based on the constructions of Man, which can always be questioned because they are infinitely perfectible» (Paul Gourdeau). On November 26, 1983, Cardinal Ratzinger, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, clarified, «The Church's negative judgment on Masonic organizations remains unchanged, because their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church, and membership in these organizations remains forbidden by the Church. Those faithful who belong to Masonic organizations are in a state of serious sin and may not receive Holy Communion.»

«Under your protection...»

Franz Ferdinand had big plans, which his nephew Charles shared completely: he wanted to reform the empire into more of a federation, giving greater autonomy to each of the nations that belonged to it. But on June 28, 1914, he was assassinated in Sarajevo by a Serbian conspirator. Charles became the direct heir to the double monarchy of which his great-uncle Franz Joseph was still the emperor.

http://www.clairval.com/lettres/en/2006/...140606.htm
LaRoza Wrote:
Telemaque Wrote:Okay - but I don't expect a Monty Python sketch to be posted on this thread anymore than I expect a Monty Python sketch to be posted on a serious discussion of the Spanish Inquisition.

A serious thread on the Spanish Inquisition will get Monty Python references at the start before serious discussion.

After all, now one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Sorry, but that's one of my favorite Monty Python bits. Carry on.

This is the funniest thread I've read on FE in a long time.  [Image: pointandlaff.gif][Image: jestera.gif][Image: laff.gif][Image: rofl.gif]
DrBombay Wrote:This is the funniest thread I've read on FE in a long time.  [Image: pointandlaff.gif][Image: jestera.gif][Image: laff.gif][Image: rofl.gif]

Leo XIII:

15. But against the apostolic see and the Roman Pontiff the contention of these enemies has been for a long time directed. The Pontiff was first, for specious reasons, thrust out from the bulwark of his liberty and of his right, the civil princedom; soon, he was unjustly driven into a condition which was unbearable because of the difficulties raised on all sides; and now the time has come when the partisans of the sects openly declare, what in secret among themselves they have for a long time plotted, that the sacred power of the Pontiffs must be abolished, and that the papacy itself, founded by divine right, must be utterly destroyed. If other proofs were wanting, this fact would be sufficiently disclosed by the testimony of men well informed, of whom some at other times, and others again recently, have declared it to be true of the Freemasons that they especially desire to assail the Church with irreconcilable hostility, and that they will never rest until they have destroyed whatever the supreme Pontiffs have established for the sake of religion.

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Leo13/l13human.htm
LaRoza Wrote:
Scipio_a Wrote:
LaRoza Wrote:http://www.scripturecatholic.com/freemasonry_qa.html

This guy John Salza "was" a Freemason, now he's a member (apologist for) the Concilliar religion.  What's the difference?  That's a rhetorical question for those of you that thought there was an answer.

The guy is most decidedly against Tradition as outlined in his New! section on Tradition

Did you read it? He is a good apologist and he is very traditional, as outlined in the New! section on Tradition.

Could you explain your objections more? I only heard Catholics criticise him on the heliocentric thing.

I'm sorry to say that I did not read past the first two sentences.  I am guilty of jumping to conclusions and have edited the old post.

Mea culpa x3
Scipio_a Wrote:I'm sorry to say that I did not read past the first two sentences.  I am guilty of jumping to conclusions and have edited the old post.

Mea culpa x3

Ah, I see :) That is no problem. We all jump to conclusions at times. I'm glad you weren't professing a heresy, but a misunderstanding of Salza.
didishroom Wrote: There is no such thing as a 'Conciliar Religion' unless you are a Sede. Learn to be more respectful.

John Salza is very much a Trad but is also aware that we must still respect and submit to the current pope, even if we don't like him.

They call themselves the Concilliar Church and to acknowledge that is no disrespect.  If they are the Concilliar Church, then they adhere to the Concilliar religion, and you do not have to be a sede. a Lefevbrist, or Indulterer to see that.

(Did I get all the trad slurs in?)

I have corrected my misread of Salza and overwritten my comment about him.

This Concilliar bit does pertain to Freemasonry in that the N.O. fellowship service was invented by a Freemason, which is why, even when validly performed and thus spiritually effective, it is still a danger to one's faith were we to make a habit of attending it.  The same can be said of hanging out at the lodge with the exception that it is not of the faith.  Even if you are well versed in your faith, were you to spend a great deal of time pouring over their books and playing Freemason of an evening regularly with your "brothers", you are putting your faith in peril.  Thus my "hostility" to this blemish I call the Concilliar religion.  I may start a thead asking who amoug us has NOT suffered because of it.