MarketWatch.com is awaiting the arrival of a "World Teacher" named "Maitreya"
WARNING: the information in this post may be somewhat startling.  Please attempt to digest what you can.

MarketWatch.com (owned by Dow Jones) has in the past two months released two articles about the impending manifestation of "Maitreya."  For those who are not familiar with Maitreya, please watch this seven-minute video as an introduction:

Anyway, here are the two press releases from MarketWatch:

Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle (Dec. 12, 2008)

Bright Star Heralds the Emergence of Maitreya the World Teacher (Jan. 22, 2009)

Now, it is a fact that some of the highest-ranking elites of the world, especially those in finance, are occultists.  Is it possible these stories could have been released in an attempt to acclimate the public to such a drastic, imminent reality?  Social engineering, anyone?  And the most pressing question of all: Could this be the arrival of Antichrist?
You know, I saw a similar video on Youtube a while back and I'm still waiting...

EDIT: Scary!
[Image: inabva.jpg]

Large menorahs flank the altar of St. John the Divine.
He is the Son of Perdition!

http://www.shareintl.org/Maitreya/Maitreya_faq.htm

I wouldn't make a big deal of it. Another New Age flop, he'll only embarrass himself. If it were 1970, he'd attract a decent cult following. Now, we are far too cynical for an unshaven syncretist Buddha-Jesus-Shiva in a saffron robe. The true Antichrist will be far more compelling.
Telemaque Wrote:Large menorahs flank the altar of St. John the Divine

Those aren't menorahs.

Telemaque Wrote:Large menorahs flank the altar of St. John the Divine.

That's not an alter....Its a table!
The Buddhists wont buy it because Maitreya is only supposed to come when all of the last Buddha's (ie, Sidharta Guatama's) teachings have been forgotten.
Quote:Large menorahs flank the altar of St. John the Divine.
Isn't than an Episcopalian church?
REIDIATION Wrote:MarketWatch.com (owned by Dow Jones) has in the past two months released two articles about the impending manifestation of "Maitreya." 
Anyway, here are the two press releases from MarketWatch:

Share International Reveals Christmas Miracle (Dec. 12, 2008)

Bright Star Heralds the Emergence of Maitreya the World Teacher (Jan. 22, 2009)

Now, it is a fact that some of the highest-ranking elites of the world, especially those in finance, are occultists.  Is it possible these stories could have been released in an attempt to acclimate the public to such a drastic, imminent reality?  Social engineering, anyone?  And the most pressing question of all: Could this be the arrival of Antichrist?

Those are just feeds from PRNewswire.  If you want to pay, you can release anything on PRNewswire.  I can make a press release that says you are the new Pope and it will be replicated by anyone who picks that feed up.

He's been called the Anti-Christ (big 'A") for years and he's been around for more years than he's been called the Anti-Christ.  Near as I can make out, he's just a new age guru type.

I'm more worried about the anti-Christ (small 'a') currently occupying the White House, the anti-Christ that is the Chancellor of Germany, etc.