MarketWatch.com is awaiting the arrival of a "World Teacher" named "Maitreya"
Quote: (it is said the Antichrist will be born from Satanic mass fornication between amongst others an Eastern Catholic bishop and an apostate Jewish-ethnic ex-Catholic professed nun)

Really?  Never heard that before?  Where was it prophecied that the father of the Antichrist would be an Eastern Catholic bishop?
curious if anti-christ is going to use upcoming garabandal miracles to call his own...
or is garabandal devil-inspired designed to lead good souls astray...

i know garabandal is not church approved...has anyone heard about the warning that's suppose to happen this ash wed 2009?
The warning is supposed to happen this Ash Wednesday?  Where did you hear that?
On his very own website it says that this master dude is an old man with several teeth and long white hair who rides a bicycle and hangs around the pubs in Amsterdam. Something tells me his regular order includes hash cakes.

Source

in the greek and hebrew lettering system that assigns numbers,
maitreya = 666

Does anyone know this M person's real name, or where or when he was born? Still, time is ticking and though there has been a strange star in the sky (no it is not Venus) that looks as though it has many points shining forth, it is not being talked of EVERYWHERE like they claim. My husband and I did see a strange star Saturday night however clouds prevent me from seeing anything on other dates. Also, seems that his anti-Christ timing is off a tad. Other things happen before the main one shows up.
I've never heard a discussion of Maitreya outside a Buddhist context. I know there are several people claiming the title now, one of them roaming around Africa. I'd be really surprised if the Anti-Christ came as someone claiming to be Maitreya.
neel Wrote:I've never heard a discussion of Maitreya outside a Buddhist context. I know there are several people claiming the title now, one of them roaming around Africa. I'd be really surprised if the Anti-Christ came as someone claiming to be Maitreya.

I would think it unlikely too. Though if you wanted to make an argument you could note that Maitreya is the messiah figure that has the most well known image, though most people don't know it.
You know that fat little Buddha you see at Chinese restaurants? That's Maitreya, not Siddhartha, he was an ascetic and is usually pictured very thin. Maitreya is said to live in heaven currently and will be reborn on Earth one day, so now he's fat and happy...

I don't believe that the Anti-Christ would be someone whose following would be so marginal.

He has to be convincing and powerful, so convincing that even the elect might be deceived. A man the likes of Obama or similar.

He will come, be ready for it.

Dawn Wrote:Does anyone know this M person's real name, or where or when he was born? Still, time is ticking and though there has been a strange star in the sky (no it is not Venus) that looks as though it has many points shining forth, it is not being talked of EVERYWHERE like they claim. My husband and I did see a strange star Saturday night however clouds prevent me from seeing anything on other dates. Also, seems that his anti-Christ timing is off a tad. Other things happen before the main one shows up.

That star is not Venus? What is it then? I noticed it a few nights back as I was driving home from the gym, I just assumed it was Venus (although I have never seen Venus that bright before).