Less one-sided views of World War II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bacque

Canadian scholar. I never heard about him, but his scholarly works (of course heavily critized and attacked, but he never burnt himself by touching Holocaust Revisionism like Irving) are of great worth I guess, they confirm everything I heard from German POWs who survived in these Rhine side U.S. POW camps and had 10,000s of their comrades in their subcamp alone (of which hundreds existed) die by starvation and dehydration around them. In June 1945.

"A terrible Revenge." Indeed. Our contemporary "politically correct" and widely accepted and mass-media-broadcast versions of WW2 and entire modern post-1789 and post-1517 history are often frauds or extremly exaggerated or one-sided.

A good thing to think about, in the face of the Mons. Williamson Controversy and the ongoing anti-Catholic, anti-papist Hate Propaganda and Pogrom Mindset among present-day secularist media and anti-Catholics
I am currently reading "Churchill, Hitler and the 'Unnecessary War'" by Buchanan and it's fantastic so far.  Really puts some tarnish on the notion that Churchill was an angelic figure.

Archimedes Wrote:I am currently reading "Churchill, Hitler and the 'Unnecessary War'" by Buchanan and it's fantastic so far.  Really puts some tarnish on the notion that Churchill was an angelic figure.

You gotta admit one thing: Churchill at least in 1949 admitted that an Iron Curtain had been brought down, and he deplored at least the post-wartime expulsions of Eastern and Central European Germans from German eastern provinces and ethnic German settlements by Soviets, Poles and Benes' Czech governments.

Churchill may have acted under duress, pressure or blackmailing also. Who knows?!

None of the war-waging sides were good men.

I admire the stances in this war of: Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal (all neutral), general Franco's Spain (non-belligerent, after 1943 neutral, allowed anti-communist units to support the Axis powers led by Nazi Germany against the Soviets though), Kingdom of Bulgaria (Axis, but refused to deport Jews) and Finland (once pro-Axis, anti-Communist, but in 1944 was "forced" to switch sides, refused to deport its Jews from 1941-1944, some Finnish Jewish officers worse the German Iron Cross from WW2 in fact...!).