Holocaust Memorial employee exposes the real agenda
To some people "God was silent" during the Shoah, and therefore they use the stereotypical version of the Shoah tragedy to "refute" those who believe in God.

Others made the Shoah into the Holocaust, into the burnt sacrifice of fire, by which the Jews redeemed themselves, were their own Messiah, and that because of this the Land of Israel, Judea etc. was given back to them in reward for this sacrifice. This is one of the foundations of the state of Israel.

The latter version especially attacks and mocks the Sacrifice of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the Cross, which only redeemed humanity.

I have read Jewish authors claiming that "Auschwitz is (...) in the end the refutation of Christ".
Valz Wrote:I think the best thing for the Church to do from now on is to be silent about the Holocaust. Stop "honoring" and "remembering" it and using it as a example or a means by which to teach doctrine. She should distance herself from it. Christ and the lives of our saints are our examples.

Let the Jews and liberal erect their altars to the Holocaust. The whole thing has become a religion of it's own and like any other religion, it is diametrically opposed to Catholicism.

I agree.  I thought at the time that Pope John Paul II's apology for the Church not doing more during the Holocaust was a mistake, as was his apology for the Church punishing Galileo.  All such things do is stir up old anger, cure nothing.  No sooner had he issued the apologies than people were saying he hadn't "gone far enough."  In other words, he hadn't given up the Christian Faith and dismantled the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

HMiS Wrote:"Auschwitz is (...) in the end the refutation of Christ".

Yes, the Jews seek to lead the Church into apostasy by cajoling Catholics into accepting their version of "the Holocaust," trying to lead Catholics into believing it is some sort of unique massacre for which the Church is responsible.

Well, that is a lie, and the Jews should be rebuked for spreading it.
PaxVobiscum Wrote:I agree.  I thought at the time that Pope John Paul II's apology for the Church not doing more during the Holocaust was a mistake, as was his apology for the Church punishing Galileo.  All such things do is stir up old anger, cure nothing.  No sooner had he issued the apologies than people were saying he hadn't "gone far enough."  In other words, he hadn't given up the Christian Faith and dismantled the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Altho I am sure that most of you know that I will disagree with some of the remarks in this thread, I thought I'd let you all know that I do totally agree with this, and also thought so at the time.

It is indeed unfortunate that some mistake meekness for weakness.
It strikes me when discussing ha-shoa and the implication that Christianity was responsible for it misses an entire aspect of Judaism which was a historic precursor to such an event not found in Christian history. "Master Race", "Chosen People"? "Lebensraum", "Promised Land"? A nation superior to all others that could supplant others according to its own will. Racial superiority, etc., etc. None of these things are part of the Christian message - except in purely spiritual terms which surpass the divisions of borders and race. Is it too much to say that in ha-shoa Judaism was "hoist by its own petard"? If we look further into the philosophies that inspired Nazism and the scientific/technological aspect of it we find the giants of those fields to have been Jewish.

I'm sick of Christianity being blamed for this. Sick of it being called a holocaust, and if it were to be identified as such the only thing it seems to have been appeased by that offering was nationalistic zionism opposition to which leads people to point at the altar of ha-shoa saying "but look what we offered up for it."

The devil is so finely integrated into this story in two ways, one obvious and one in his usual discrete manner. Ha-shoa meant the suffering of hundreds of thousands of innocents and their deaths and continues to be an act of absolute evil in the blood slander against Pius XII and his children. In this case, however, in a complete contradiction of the true Holocaust, it is the victims who cast the blood and refuse forgiveness.
LaRoza Wrote:[quote='Walking_Home']The way this is going --displaying a Crucifix and even wearing one --will be considered anti-semitic.  And the persecution of such an "offense against the Jews" will come from within the Church.

The Celtic cross is illegal in Germany now.[/QUOTE] The Latin Cross isn't far behind.....
The Crucifix has all but disappeared in most public places in America, including so-called Catholic establishments.

Catholicism= Antisemitism.

There is no way around this, there never was.

Of course the definition of "semites" has been hijacked by a chosen few.
newtolatin Wrote:
PaxVobiscum Wrote:I agree.  I thought at the time that Pope John Paul II's apology for the Church not doing more during the Holocaust was a mistake, as was his apology for the Church punishing Galileo.  All such things do is stir up old anger, cure nothing.  No sooner had he issued the apologies than people were saying he hadn't "gone far enough."  In other words, he hadn't given up the Christian Faith and dismantled the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Altho I am sure that most of you know that I will disagree with some of the remarks in this thread, I thought I'd let you all know that I do totally agree with this, and also thought so at the time.

It is indeed unfortunate that some mistake meekness for weakness.

Exactly. Though his intentions may have been noble, what John Paul II did emboldened the enemies of the Church, who saw it as a sign of weakness.

The Duchess of Windsor was not a particularly admirable person but she had a good motto: "Never apologize, never explain."

Of course you should apologize if you bump into someone on the street or unintentionally hurt someone's feelings, that sort of thing. But apologizing for who you are/ what you believe or trying to explain who you are/ what you believe is usually futile and will lead people to take advantage of you.

alaric Wrote:Of course the definition of "semites" has been hijacked by a chosen few.

Indeed, indeed. In fact, the Arabs are "semites" as well, much more than today's Jews.
Valz Wrote:I think the best thing for the Church to do from now on is to be silent about the Holocaust. Stop "honoring" and "remembering" it and using it as a example or a means by which to teach doctrine. She should distance herself from it. Christ and the lives of our saints are our examples.

Let the Jews and liberal erect their altars to the Holocaust. The whole thing has become a religion of it's own and like any other religion, it is diametrically opposed to Catholicism.
The Holocaust religion is a "slow reveal" condemnation of Christians and Christ Himself. The racist Holocaust religion teaches that Jews are uniquely holy and that the Jewish WW2 genocide was a holy blood Sacrifice (the term "holocaust" actually means religious blood sacrifice).  The Holocaust event is mourned as the uniquely evil 2000-year culmination of Christian antisemitism instituted by Christ's own statements in the Gospel. That is why all Christians, even Americans and Russians, are supposedly cursed with Jewish blood-guilt "upon their heads and upon the heads of their children" and questioning the Holocaust is punished like blasphemy.

The Church must condemn the dangerous Holocaust religion or it collaborates to saddle Christians and Christ with guilt for the falsely imagined greatest crime in history.

So long as the "current crew" of Neo-Modernists are in charge of the Vatican Hierarchy and the Fatima Consecration remains undone, it will never happen.