Holocaust Memorial employee exposes the real agenda
Walking_Home Wrote:The Jews are being made into Gods.

Perfect backdrop for the reign of capital A - antichrist. Minutes are moving faster all of a sudden.
I agree, this article really is what all this is about. That Christianity is basically anti-semetic and that it set the ground-work for the Holocaust.

What this article doesn't say is that the Jews have been tolerated in Europe for many many years and this was done, even in the face of the many problems they caused.

I do ultimately think that the modern world is a result (at least in part) of the over indulgence of the Church with regard to the Jews during the middle ages. The fact that She tolerated the Jews, in spite of their meddling and establishment of parallel administrative and banking systems in Europe allowed them to financially back the establishment of the great empires that ultimately broke with the Church.

It was downhill all the way for Christendom after this, ending with the great problems of the modern world we see now.

Why does no one have the guts to say that the Jews also have to take some responsibility for their problems. I am obviously not justifying genocide, but I do think that if people do indeed hate you llike they claiming, you should figure out why and learn from it, rather than just bully everyone into guilt that breeds contempt.
Quote:
Posted by Walking_Home
The Jews are being made into Gods.
Exactly !

Quote: Posted by columba
The Church must condemn the dangerous Holocaust religion or it collaborates to saddle Christians and Christ with guilt for the falsely imagined greatest crime in history.
Exactly !

Quote: Posted by AdoramusTeChriste
Perfect backdrop for the reign of capital A - antichrist.
Exactly !

The Sacred Six Million Holocaust is fundamentally a religious question that pits the false religious teaching of Judaism against Catholic Truth.

The Sacred Nature of Six Million in the Judaic Religion: Why Six Million Holocaust Victims Cannot be Questioned
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/...id=3293426
Albert Einstein's quote in the Time Magazine Dec. 23rd, 1940:

"Being a lover of freedom, when the revolution came in Germany, I looked to the universities to defend it, knowing that they had always boasted of their devotion to the cause of truth; but, no, the universities immediately were silenced. Then I looked to the great editors of the newspapers whose flaming editorials in days gone by had proclaimed their love of freedom; but they, like the universities, were silenced in a few short weeks. . . .
"Only the Church stood squarely across the path of Hitler's campaign for suppressing truth. I never had any special interest in the Church before, but now I feel a great affection and admiration because the Church alone has had the courage and persistence to stand for intellectual truth and moral freedom. I am forced thus to confess that what I once despised I now praise unreservedly."

columba Wrote:The Church must condemn the dangerous Holocaust religion or it collaborates to saddle Christians and Christ with guilt for the falsely imagined greatest crime in history.

We could do that too. In what manner do you believe The Church (or us in particular) should condemn it? That the Holocaust is being exploited as a means to intimidate everyone into submission seems rather clear.

I am rather "new" to the subject as I had never paid much attention to it before and didn't know that "denying" the Holocaust is illegal in 13 countries and that an attempt was made to criminalize it in Italy. Can you imagine the problem this would create for the Holy See? Thankfully it was rejected.

It is illegal to "deny" the Holocaust but it is perfectly legal to deny Christ. Something is clearly wrong with this and something big at work and it has nothing to do denying the existence of gas chambers or questoning numbers.
Valz Wrote:
columba Wrote:The Church must condemn the dangerous Holocaust religion or it collaborates to saddle Christians and Christ with guilt for the falsely imagined greatest crime in history.

We could do that too. In what manner do you believe The Church (or us in particular) should condemn it? That the Holocaust is being exploited as a means to intimidate everyone into submission seems rather clear.
Condemn the underlying false racist assumptions of the Holocaust religion:
  • that Jewish suffering is more lamentable more than non-Jewish suffering
  • that Jewish complicity in the Holocaust must go un-punished while non-Jewish complicity must be punished
  • that revising Holocaust facts is criminal while revising facts of other genocides is permitted
  • that any questioning of the Holocaust religion is criminal
  • that defending oneself against Holocaust crime accusation is itself criminal
Unjust accusations of Holocaust crime against the entire Christian religion have been used to force alteration in 2000-year religious belief and liturgical practice concerning Christ's Passion. The Holocaust religion blames historical Christianity for the Holocaust. History is filled with Jewish-led genocides against Christians. Historically Christian denominations that supplant central beliefs in Christ with Holocaust heresy are setting their own members up for genocide.

Quote:I am rather "new" to the subject as I had never paid much attention to it before and didn't know that "denying" the Holocaust is illegal in 13 countries and that an attempt was made to criminalize it in Italy. Can you imagine the problem this would create for the Holy See? Thankfully it was rejected.

It is illegal to "deny" the Holocaust but it is perfectly legal to deny Christ. Something is clearly wrong with this and something big at work and it has nothing to do denying the existence of gas chambers or questoning numbers.
Many Consiliar Catholic leaders have fully embraced the Holocaust heresy. The SSPX is a threat because it has vowed to convert Rome back to Tradition. Let's pray the SSPX holds the line.
These are demands for grafting the Holocaust religion to the Catholic religion printed in the Jerusalem Post:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1233304741650&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Quote:Pope Benedict should affirmatively declare Holocaust denial to be heresy, and the Vatican should undertake a comprehensive program of Holocaust education.
Students at Roman Catholic schools, universities and seminaries throughout the world must be taught not only that the Holocaust occurred, but that centuries of Christian anti-Semitism helped make it possible. They must be taught that while Bishop Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli, later Pope John XXIII, helped rescue Jews from the Nazis, and that Archbishop Jules-Géraud Saliège of Toulouse, France, spoke out publicly on their behalf, Pope Pius XII remained silent, as did most Catholic cardinals, bishops and priests. They must be taught that thousands upon thousands of baptized Christians actively participated in the mass murder of European Jewry, and that hundreds of thousands looked on or looked away.
They must be taught that the Franciscan priest Miroslav Filipovic, known as "Fra Sotona" ("Brother Satan"), was a brutal commander of the Jasenovac concentration camp in Croatia, run by the collaborationist Ustasha regime, and that the Archbishop of Sarajevo, Ivan Saric, enthusiastically supported and advocated the persecution and murder of Jews. They must be taught that many of the French policemen of the collaborationist Vichy regime who rounded up French Jews and helped send them to their death at Auschwitz regularly attended mass on Sundays. They must be taught that the Vatican never excommunicated Adolf Hitler or other baptized Nazi leaders, and that after World War II, Bishop Alois Hudal was instrumental in spiriting Nazi war criminals to safety in Latin America.
All Catholics must reject such hostile demands.

columba Wrote:These are demands for grafting the Holocaust religion to the Catholic religion printed in the Jerusalem Post:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1233304741650&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Quote:Pope Benedict should affirmatively declare Holocaust denial to be heresy, and the Vatican should undertake a comprehensive program of Holocaust education.

Disgusting. They do NOT call the shots. Pray without ceasing, everyone.
"In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph." - Our Lady of Fatima

columba Wrote:Students at Roman Catholic schools, universities and seminaries throughout the world must be taught not only that the Holocaust occurred, but that centuries of Christian anti-Semitism helped make it possible. They must be taught that while Bishop Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli, later Pope John XXIII, helped rescue Jews from the Nazis, and that Archbishop Jules-Géraud Saliège of Toulouse, France, spoke out publicly on their behalf, Pope Pius XII remained silent, as did most Catholic cardinals, bishops and priests. They must be taught that thousands upon thousands of baptized Christians actively participated in the mass murder of European Jewry, and that hundreds of thousands looked on or looked away.

They must be taught that the Franciscan priest Miroslav Filipovic, known as "Fra Sotona" ("Brother Satan"), was a brutal commander of the Jasenovac concentration camp in Croatia, run by the collaborationist Ustasha regime, and that the Archbishop of Sarajevo, Ivan Saric, enthusiastically supported and advocated the persecution and murder of Jews. They must be taught that many of the French policemen of the collaborationist Vichy regime who rounded up French Jews and helped send them to their death at Auschwitz regularly attended mass on Sundays. They must be taught that the Vatican never excommunicated Adolf Hitler or other baptized Nazi leaders, and that after World War II, Bishop Alois Hudal was instrumental in spiriting Nazi war criminals to safety in Latin America.
Yes Master Jew, we will comply with thy demands. Crucify Him! Crucify Him!

columba Wrote:These are demands for grafting the Holocaust religion to the Catholic religion printed in the Jerusalem Post:

The last paragraph is serious stuff...

While the Vatican's relations with the Society of St. Pius X is an internal matter, its attitude, and Pope Benedict XVI's attitude, toward Holocaust denial and Holocaust deniers affects us all. My five-and-a-half-year-old brother, my mother's son, was murdered in a gas chamber at Auschwitz. For the sake of continued Jewish-Catholic relations, all Catholics, indeed all Christians, must be taught that my brother's brutal death and the deaths of more than 1 million Jewish children who perished in the Holocaust is at least as real as the death of a Jew named Jesus in Jerusalem almost 2,000 years ago.