Holocaust Memorial employee exposes the real agenda
Supercertari Wrote:If we look further into the philosophies that inspired Nazism and the scientific/technological aspect of it we find the giants of those fields to have been Jewish.
Could you name some of these people?
columba Wrote:History is filled with Jewish-led genocides against Christians.
I have never heard of this after the early years of Christianity. Can you link to some online sources about this?
newtolatin Wrote:
I have never heard of this after the early years of Christianity. Can you link to some online sources about this?

Read the Bible. The Jewish state was mostly destroyed by the Romans soon after anyway, as fortold by Jesus so they had little chance to be the main persecutors.
newtolatin Wrote:
Here are a few examples you can look up:
  • Book of Acts records Christian persecution as the result of Jewish agitation
  • Massacre of Yemeni Christians 523 http://www.chinstitute.org/DAILYF/2001/1...2001.shtml
  • Christians exterminated from Jerusalem 614 A.D. Persian sack aided by Jews
  • Jewish aided Moorish conquest of Christian Spain and Portugal 711
  • Genocide of Armenian Christians involving Donme Turkish Jews 2 million dead 1915
  • Red Terror genocide of Russian Christian elite by Jewish-dominated Bolshevik Cheka 1918 - 1922
  • Holodomor Genocide of Ukrainian Christian peasants by predominantly Jewish communist cadres 9 million dead 1932-33
Christians are currently imprisoned in the formerly Christian Western European countries and apparently South America for questioning the Jewish-imposed Holocaust religion. Jewish groups threateningly demand the Church become a communist-style reeducation camp to impose the Holocaust religion. This is part of yet another Jewish persecution of Christians.
This books recounts some of the history of Jewish persecution of the early Church:

History of the Christian Church
columba Wrote:
newtolatin Wrote:
Here are a few examples you can look up:
  • Book of Acts records Christian persecution as the result of Jewish agitation
  • Massacre of Yemeni Christians 523 http://www.chinstitute.org/DAILYF/2001/1...2001.shtml
  • Christians exterminated from Jerusalem 614 A.D. Persian sack aided by Jews
  • Jewish aided Moorish conquest of Christian Spain and Portugal 711
  • Genocide of Armenian Christians involving Donme Turkish Jews 2 million dead 1915
  • Red Terror genocide of Russian Christian elite by Jewish-dominated Bolshevik Cheka 1918 - 1922
  • Holodomor Genocide of Ukrainian Christian peasants by predominantly Jewish communist cadres 9 million dead 1932-33
Christians are currently imprisoned in the formerly Christian Western European countries and apparently South America for questioning the Jewish-imposed Holocaust religion. Jewish groups threateningly demand the Church become a communist-style reeducation camp to impose the Holocaust religion. This is part of yet another Jewish persecution of Christians.
Thanks, this is the sort of information I was wondering about.

Maybe someone will be kind enough to post about all those scientists...