SSPX chapel in Berlin damaged by graffiti
I was informed that the SSPX church of Saint Peter (St. Petrus) in Berlin was vandalized and that graffiti was sprayed saying "Judenhasser" ("[Dirty] Jew haters") by a vandalists' group (anarchists?).

The first victim of the anti-SSPX, anti-Catholic hate maffia in SPIEGEL and other mass media maffia.
I have to say I'm not surprised.  I'm sure atheists, and many Protestants, are loving the way the media keeps focusing on this tempest in a teapot.  Anything to use against the Church.  :sigh:
We must prepare for persecution.
Bonifacio Wrote:We must prepare for persecution.

If so, then we also must prepare to resist and repel the persecutors.
HailGilbert Wrote:

If so, then we also must prepare to resist and repel the persecutors.

Indeed.
HMiS, How did you find out about this?  I didn't see this story in the mainstream media...
Cassius_Longinus Wrote:HMiS, How did you find out about this?  I didn't see this story in the mainstream media...

Ich glaube dass HMiS in Deutschland lebt.
Speigel, ironically, in spewing irresponsible anti-Catholic propaganda is complicit in spreading hate crimes.
Bonifacio Wrote:
Cassius_Longinus Wrote:HMiS, How did you find out about this?  I didn't see this story in the mainstream media...

Ich glaube dass HMiS in Deutschland lebt.

Es war ein Witz, Bonifacio, chillen out, bitte...jk.

I definitely agree with you there.  The "has-been" hippies in the Church are scared to death big time and won't ever go out without a fight.

It's going to get very, very nasty...very quickly.  Batten down the hatches, folks.