SSPX chapel in Berlin damaged by graffiti
Cassius_Longinus Wrote:
Bonifacio Wrote:
Cassius_Longinus Wrote:HMiS, How did you find out about this?  I didn't see this story in the mainstream media...

Ich glaube dass HMiS in Deutschland lebt.

Es war ein Witz, Bonifacio, chillen out, bitte...jk.

Ah, ok. Ich habe deine scharfe Ironie nicht verstanden! Verzeihe mich.
But seriously, are there any links on the net, or is this first-hand from parishioners/the priest?  I'd love to see some news on this.  I can only imagine the headlines...
Bonifacio Wrote:
Cassius_Longinus Wrote:
Bonifacio Wrote:
Cassius_Longinus Wrote:HMiS, How did you find out about this?  I didn't see this story in the mainstream media...

Ich glaube dass HMiS in Deutschland lebt.

Es war ein Witz, Bonifacio, chillen out, bitte...jk.
The real joke is that people are so eager to defame Catholics. Oh, those poor souls.

Also denn, das soll Chillen Sie out sein.

Ah, ok. Ich habe deine scharfe Ironie nicht verstanden! Verzeihe mich.

StevusMagnus Wrote:Speigel, ironically, in spewing irresponsible anti-Catholic propaganda is complicit in spreading hate crimes.

Then I would love to see some group in Germany file a "hate crime" lawsuit against Der Speigel.
Bonifacio Wrote:
HailGilbert Wrote:
Bonifacio Wrote:We must prepare for persecution.

If so, then we also must prepare to resist and repel the persecutors.

Indeed.

"I'm with you fellers" -- Delmar, O Brother Where Art Thou
Does it matter? When I was working for an SSPX school I came out of Mass and saw "cult" written in the dust of someone's car. I rubbed it off. I didn't even feel a twitch about the devil/ media/ last judgement/ "batten-down-the-hatches"/ remnat ra ra ra that some people seem to make their religion sometimes. It was just the action of an ignorant chip-on-the-shoulder bloke that expressed his problems through malicious vandalism. He was wrong and had issues, obviously. Say a quick prayer for him, rub out his nonsense, and move on. Simple really. No need to huff and puff about it.