English Bishops Call for Islamic Prayer Rooms in Catholic Schools
What?????

Quote: ...the bishops want their schools to offer Wudhu facilities, too: bidets, foot spas, and hoses.

Just let the Muslims use toilets to wash their unmentionables.
So these bishops have nothing better to do with their money?

Stephanos Wrote:So these bishops have nothing better to do with their money?

They are not real bishops anyway.
Bonifacio Wrote:They are not real bishops anyway.

Amen.  Newbishop is the term I like, although the person who deserves the credit for it is somewhat off the deep end.
Careful minding the rhetoric about the validity of the episcopacy.  It can be taken in several ways, some of which are against forum rules.
QuisUtDeus Wrote:Careful minding the rhetoric about the validity of the episcopacy.  It can be taken in several ways, some of which are against forum rules.

Anglicans don't have valid orders.
Bonifacio Wrote:
QuisUtDeus Wrote:Careful minding the rhetoric about the validity of the episcopacy.  It can be taken in several ways, some of which are against forum rules.

I have no researched it, but I think they did at one point and there may be a traditional movement which retains them.
LaRoza Wrote:
Bonifacio Wrote:

I have no researched it, but I think they did at one point and there may be a traditional movement which retains them.

I believe that the matter was settled with H.H. Pope Leo XIII's bull Apostolicae Curae that declared them certainly invalid.
Bonifacio Wrote:
LaRoza Wrote:
Bonifacio Wrote:

I believe that the matter was settled with H.H. Pope Leo XIII's bull Apostolicae Curae that declared them certainly invalid.

Yes I know of that, but I was also considering something I heard but never researched. The Anglican Church isn't one.