Here comes lent!

Quis,

Sorry for posting this, as I thought I saw you say you were going to post something about this as well...

I hereby nominate all posters who have an average of more than 5 posts per day to give up FE posting for Lent.  You all know who you are.  Smile  That is all...

calicatholic

But I'll wither away![Image: eek.gif]

Good suggestion. I can restrict it to Sundays. Thanks. Now I have alot of posting to get in before the big day.
I'm in.
calicatholic Wrote:I hereby nominate all posters who have an average of more than 5 posts per day to give up FE posting for Lent.  You all know who you are.  Smile  That is all...

calicatholic

I hereby nominate calicatholic to mind his own business.  Smile
calicatholic Wrote:I hereby nominate all posters who have an average of more than 5 posts per day to give up FE posting for Lent.  You all know who you are.  Smile  That is all...

calicatholic

I hereby nominate all those who don't get the idea of "penance" to not tell others what do to Smile

How is posting a form of pleasure? It is for the most part a way of getting and giving information. Are you not going to speak or write during Lent?
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:

calicatholic

I hereby nominate calicatholic to mind his own business.  Smile

Seconded (even though I'm safe with fewer than 2 posts per day).
Sorry, I'm giving up Diet Coke.

- Lisa
I'm glad I'm hovering right around 4 Tip o' the hat
neel Wrote:I'm glad I'm hovering right around 4 Tip o' the hat

I already have my hairshirt ready for Lent so I'll pass, calicatholic.