Switzerland: Two SSPX seminarians' bodies found, one still missing after avalanche
February 12, 2009 - 4:05 PM [Image: print.gif] [Image: send.gif] [Image: rss_feed.gif]
[-]
  •
The hatred against the Church and the Society increases in the media.

A Swiss forum had one comment: "This is God's punishment!"

A Dutch forum said: "God hates antisemites".

And other impious comments. It is really disturbing how the hatred of the world battles against the Roman Catholic Church of all time, for this is what the SSPX represents. Nothing more, nothing less.
HMiS Wrote:trainee priests
Is the reading comprehension of people so low that the word "seminarian" would not be intelligible?

in an avalanche at least 100 metres wide in the southern canton of Valais on Wednesday afternoon. Their group of seven had been snowshoeing at 2,200 metres en route to a mountain hut near Siviez.

Quote:The society made recent headlines when Pope Benedict XVI reinstated four controversial bishops from the group who had been excommunicated. One of them, Richard Williamson, has made statements denying the full extent of the Nazi Holocaust.

This has nothing to do with the story.
Sure it does. The name Society of St. Pius X which equals traditionalist which equals evil appears in the story!

Get with the program!
[Image: prayer.gif]
What a tragedy! I saw an announcement in our FSSPX-chapel and could not make sense out of it but now I do. Those young man are with God now. It seems tragedy follows priests their whole life. How many blessed men have not left their mortal life way too soon? I know of one priest born in the same place as I was who died at 25. The blessed Father Edward Poppe of Flanders/Belgium also became a mere 33 (!) years.

A Requiem Mass is announced for these tree young men and I hope to attend.

HMiS Wrote:The hatred against the Church and the Society increases in the media.

The Church will always be prosecuted - for no other reason than being the Church of God. For that reason alone removing the Canon, that included a prayer for the suffering Church, was absurd. Whilst rehearsing the Gregorian chants for the Requiem Mass for these brave men and good seminarists, I came across this in the Graduale:

In memoria æterna erit justus,

ab auditione mala non timebit.

How true and just the Catholic teachings are. Those "old-fashioned" prayers appear to pinpoint and prophesise human behaviour with digital accuracy, especially so in this "modern" age where mankind has become so dull and stupid.
HMiS Wrote:A Dutch forum said: "God hates antisemites".

That is contradictory, then again, Holland is massively heathenistic these days anyway......

If "anitsemite" these days means hating Jews, period...and God does not like that...than he hates haters???
[Image: prayer3.gif]  Requiescant in pace.

With a world so short of good traditional priests the real loss for us is the potential vocations for these seminarians.

God's will be done.

~In JMJ
HMiS Wrote:The hatred against the Church and the Society increases in the media.

A Swiss forum had one comment: "This is God's punishment!"

A Dutch forum said: "God hates antisemites".

And other impious comments. It is really disturbing how the hatred of the world battles against the Roman Catholic Church of all time, for this is what the SSPX represents. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm trying to figure out what proof they had that these yound men were anti-semites?  Do they have statements from the men who died declaring themselves so?  These people live for lies.