The new bishop of Linz is giving up ?
Sounds like the liberal pressure is paramount in Austria: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...AD96C7V7G0
What rabid wolves these bishops! This is truly decadent.
WHY GIVE UP ,THESE PEOPLE HAVE LOST THE FAITH . I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW THEM THE DOOR.
This is so sad. But hey as long as the Church becomes hip and modern I guess everythings alright.

I hope the Pope does not accept his resignation. Does the Pope have to accept his resignation?
Let us pray for him: that the Good Lord grant a good many Traditionalist and Orthodox priests for his Holy Apostolic Catholic and Roman Church.
[Image: prayer.gif]

BlessedKarl Wrote:Does the Pope have to accept his resignation?

I suppose so. No one can be made bishop against his free will. But could we speak in such a case of free will ?

The problem is I don't know why the bishops in Austria have had such a strong opposition against him. This man did not take any position against the faith. Of course, we cannot be sure Katrina was a punishment from God, but nothing is against the faith to suppose so. Maybe there is something more important we do not know.

Fortunatus Wrote:The problem is I don't know why the bishops in Austria have had such a strong opposition against him.

Probably because His Excellency doesn't promote balloon masses.
Bonifacio Wrote:
Fortunatus Wrote:The problem is I don't know why the bishops in Austria have had such a strong opposition against him.

Probably because His Excellency doesn't promote balloon masses.

And maybe he supports more traditional liturgies.
CatholicThurifer Wrote:And maybe he supports more traditional liturgies.

His Excellency is being lynched because he happens to be more conservative and apparently believes in catholic dogma, something that the catholic hierarchy in Austria is not used to and finds untolerable.

They'd rather focus on balloon masses and blasphemous art exhibits.
Bonifacio Wrote:What rabid wolves these bishops! This is truly decadent.

I think it's great!!!  For the first time in my life we now have a clear view of what these liars and apostates are really like.  There are those that proclaim their fealty to the holy father and then there are those that are rabidly opposed to him.  I hope that this continues, the real enemies of the church (inside her borders for so long) will be exposed and expunged.