Pro-Abortion Nancy Pelosi Will Meet With Pope Benedict
DarkKnight Wrote:Christ supped with harlots and tax collectors - visiting politicians are both.

I could do with out the tax collectors at my table.
I tried to send, Ms Nancy an e-mail but the congressional link was not working.

I just said "shame, shame, shame" same as I did to the Austrian Bishops. But at least their (Bishops) e-mail link was working.
QuisUtDeus Wrote:Hopefully she will be greeted with excommunication papers.

HERE HERE!!!!

[Image: ciao.gif][Image: wink.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: fish.gif]

That woman has been in this particular state for waaay too long.
[Image: headupyourbuttsg9.gif]
Quote:Christ supped with harlots and tax collectors - visiting politicians are both.

Yes, but I think they were of the repentant variety.
Sinner Wrote:
Quote:Christ supped with harlots and tax collectors - visiting politicians are both.

Yes, but I think they were of the repentant variety.
never know what might happen.........also, Pope is head of state.....let us pray   [Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer3.gif]
Mhoram Wrote:Wouldn't it be amazing if this experience got through to her and she came back to the USA a champion for the unborn?  Heck, if she even came back willing to compromise on abortion, it would be a bombshell.  This is the single issue that Democrats are required to embrace in lockstep before being allowed to reach positions of national prominence.  For just one of them to have a public change of heart on abortion after getting into power would be huge. 

What would someone like Katie Couric or the View hosts even do with a pro-life Pelosi?  They'd look at her like she'd grown an extra head.  Maybe they'd try to have her deprogrammed.  It'd be a beautiful thing.

come back pro-life or not at all (maybe relocate to Germany would be nice and appro)
I dunno, meeting the Holy Father in the crypt at the National Basillica in DC has done Cardinal Mahoney a world of good.

Hope springs eternal (stupidity is limitless).
Keep hope alive [Image: laff.gif][Image: beatingdeadhorse.gif]

But as it is theological virtue, we can hop (the real kind)
The AP is reporting that the Pope reminded Ms. Pelosi to respect life.  I wonder what she'll say about this?
ggreg Wrote:It would also be amazing if B16 told us the truth about the Third Secret of Fatima and consecrated Russia to the IHM, in union with the bishops of the world, excommunicating the ones who refused to join him.

That won't happen either.
Well, Fr. Martin told us the truth about the Third Secret.  He wrote a whole book about it, in fact: "Windswept House."  He did leave out half the secret, though, because he was under oath not to reveal it.  Still, what he did reveal is more than
what anyone else in the Church did.  I'm not sure most understand just how important this book really is.