SSPX threatens to expel Bishop Williamson
Look I agree with you to a point. Yes it is wise to not allow its leaders to speak on this. But what is done is done. If this really was only was about he spoke a blaspheme against the sacred shoa then why force him to retract. Just tell him don't ever say such blaspheme against the sacred numeral again and move on.
Clearly by forcing him to say he accepts beyond any doubt what ever the shoa faith says is something different. I don't see this as small pickin because if we trads cant even bring ourselves to help and defend one of our own against this clar attack then it shows our true strength to our enemies and this stregth is looking more and more like fear and weakness
This if anything was a skirmish we compeletly and totally lost
Thank God it was only a skirmish, if this was the real battle im sure more then one holy bishop would be getting lynched from those he serves by the commands of the enemy

ONeill Wrote:It is truly a small matter.
In Germany it is criminal for a Holocaust denial defendant to or defense attorney to mount a facts-base defense against the accusation.

I have read oblique references that there are several outstanding lawsuit$ against the Vatican for complicity in the Holocaust. If the Church is forced to adopt German Holocaust dogma as its own, it could be looted of billions just like the German government.

We dare not even consider the risk of heretical syncretism since that consideration would also be a thought crime.
1. We do not know what is going on behind the scenes. We can speculate, but I would avoid getting angry at the SSPX or Bishop Williamson without knowing what is going on.

2. But Bishops Fellay and Williamson are very well known, public figures, so we do know a bit about them. It is unlikely that all of a sudden, Bishop Fellay has lost his mind; and it is unlikely that Bishop Williamson, a most vociferous anti-Vatican man, a man with very strong convictions and a lack of fear about expressing them, will suddenly turn into a lamb.

3. It has also been widely believed for years that Bishop Williamson would be the one to try to interfere with a reconciliation with Rome.

4. So it is possible and likely that Bishop Williamson is perceived within the SSPX as a willful impediment to a reconciliation he does not want, one that Bishop Fellay has been trying to get for years.

5. So it may be that it is time for them to part ways. However, I find Bishop Williamson's words on this issue since the explosion to be humble and sincere, so maybe he will change. But I think this is unlikely. It would be a pity, however, if the issue were to unravel this way, because it would create a bad precedent for historians having some sort of say on issues pertaining to the faith and morals.
devotedknuckles Wrote:I don't see this as small pickin because if we trads cant even bring ourselves to help and defend one of our own against this clar attack then it shows our true strength to our enemies and this stregth is looking more and more like fear and weakness
Bet your last bottom dollar that the +Williamson retraction exercise is only a dry run for a planned +Fellay retraction exercise over now-deleted but widely archived "Antisemetic" contents of SSPX websites.

There is no way to satiate the monster by continuing to incrementally feed it. Even at risk of a break with the Vatican, the SSPX will have to openly condemn the religious (and therefore heretic) aspect of the Shoa faith or face certain ruin.
maldon Wrote:it would create a bad precedent for historians having some sort of say on issues pertaining to the faith and morals.
At this point that precedent is already on the way to being set unless it is explicitly rejected.
Things are looking bad for the SSPX right now. Not even the traditional catholics are standing up to defend their own.

I things continue like this, I sense that compromise with Judeo-Masonry is ahead.

Bonifacio Wrote:Things are looking bad for the SSPX right now. Not even the traditional catholics are standing up to defend their own.

I things continue like this, I sense that compromise with Judeo-Masonry is ahead.

Yes, I think they've been threatened.

Once they give into threats like this it will set a pattern.
Telemaque Wrote:Yes, I think they've been threatened.

Once they give into threats like this it will set a pattern.

Well, since the Vatican is pretty much controlled by Judeo-Masonry, these recent events shouldn't surprise us at all. After publicly lynching H.E. Bishop Williamson and cleaning the SSPX websites of objectionable content to their cause, the Synagogue of Satan will hijack the doctrinal talks and the regularization ahead.

Their influence over Rome is just too strong right now. In fact, the Pope will be going to the Holy Land again, perhaps to ask forgiveness inside a synagogue and lend his support to the reconstruction of the Temple. Only God knows what tragedies await us!
Bonifacio Wrote:In fact, the Pope will be going to the Holy Land again, perhaps to ask forgiveness inside a synagogue and lend his support to the reconstruction of the Temple. Only God knows what tragedies await us!
Shame, shame! Previously, the Pope refused go until they took down the Vad Yashem plaque of lies blaming Pius XII to exculpate the war financiers and state leaders of genocide.
cant blame the puppeteers for playing the strings can we. Dance Dance Dance. Do was is dictated
When will the humiliation end? shirk the thought our faith almost conquered the world, now it seems we cant even squash a bug.
Shame! If only Cores was alive now.