SSPX threatens to expel Bishop Williamson
devotedknuckles Wrote:shirk the thought our faith almost conquered the world
Vanity all vanity. We must hold the Faith individually and God will use us to reconquer when the time is right.
That may be. But sometimes some good ol fighting just feels good.
or is that now against the faith too
sip sip

devotedknuckles Wrote:That may be. But sometimes some good ol fighting just feels good.
No argument there my friend.
Quote:or is that now against the faith too
Its against the Faith not to fight!
I think the enemies of the Church are frightened.  That's good because that means the Church has done some "thing" right.  Grace will flow as a result to get us to the next correct thing to do.

A couple of quotes from Pope St. Pius X to help us out:

"My hope is in Christ, who strengthens the weakest by His Divine help. I can do all in Him who strengthens me. His Power is infinite, and if I lean on him, it will be mine. His Wisdom is infinite, and if I look to Him for counsel, I shall not be deceived. His Goodness is infinite, and if my trust is stayed in Him, I shall not be abandoned."

"Let the storm rage and the sky darken - not for that shall we be dismayed. If we trust as we should in Mary, we shall recognize in her, the Virgin Most Powerful "who with virginal foot did crush the head of the serpent."

I like this one too:

This charity, "patient and kind" (1. Cor. xiii., 4.), will extend itself also to those who are hostile to us and persecute us. "We are reviled," thus did St. Paul protest, "and we bless; we are persecuted and we suffer it; we are blasphemed and we entreat" (1. Cor., iv., 12, s.). They perhaps seem to be worse than they really are. Their associations with others, prejudice, the counsel, advice and example of others, and finally an ill-advised shame have dragged them to the side of the impious; but their wills are not so depraved as they themselves would seek to make people believe.Who will prevent us from hoping that the flame of Christian charity may dispel the darkness from their minds and bring to them light and the peace of God? It may be that the fruit of our labors may be slow in coming, but charity wearies not with waiting, knowing that God prepares His rewards not for the results of toil but for the good will shown in it.
columba Wrote:
Aviz Wrote:In fact, the Pope will be going to the Holy Land again, perhaps to ask forgiveness inside a synagogue and lend his support to the reconstruction of the Temple. Only God knows what tragedies await us!
Shame, shame! Previously, the Pope refused go until they took down the Vad Yashem plaque of lies blaming Pius XII to exculpate the war financiers and state leaders of genocide.

Shame?

The only shameful and tragical thing here is that we still have Popes that are slaves to the superior interests of the Synagogue of Satan. We can only pray that the current Roman Pontiff doesn't ask St. John the Baptist to protect Judaism this time.
Caesar or any one with an answer,

You spoke of some questioning Bp Williamson's episcopal consecration and it's validity.  Could you please elaborate?  Does it have to do with him being a convert?  Any info would be helpful. 

Thanks,

Joe
what happened to bonafacio?
sip sip

I'm sure Bp Williamson understands where his duty lays regardless of what unholy shenanigans go on behind the closed doors of the Vatican. So far he is the only one in this whole fiasco who has handled himself with any dignity and grace. But I will pray that the Pope comes to a better understanding of the term: "moral fibre".
devotedknuckles Wrote:what happened to bonifacio?
sip sip

I'm here, be not afraid.