Anybody brew?
I just bottled two cases of Honey Brown Ale last night. I had a small glass of the (flat) beer as I was bottling and I can tell that it will be really good. I enjoy brewing ale and will need to start up a summer beer soon so it is ready by the warm weather. I think I will brew a hefeweizen.

I call my home-brewery Wisenheimer Brewery. A friend made me some wooden beer cases and stenciled the name on the side. Pretty cool...

mbelisle Wrote:I just bottled two cases of Honey Brown Ale last night. I had a small glass of the (flat) beer as I was bottling and I can tell that it will be really good. I enjoy brewing ale and will need to start up a summer beer soon so it is ready by the warm weather. I think I will brew a hefeweizen.

I call my home-brewery Wisenheimer Brewery. A friend made me some wooden beer cases and stenciled the name on the side. Pretty cool...

Wisenheimer; that's a pretty cool name. And welcome to the forum.
Nobody else out there brews? Kind of hard to believe.
I opened up a bottle of my homebrew today. It's absolutely awesome. I do not think I will ever by beer again. Homebrew is just that good.
antimodernist Wrote:I opened up a bottle of my homebrew today. It's absolutely awesome. I do not think I will ever by beer again. Homebrew is just that good.

Are you near Kansas City?  Bring over a bottle.  :)
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
antimodernist Wrote:I opened up a bottle of my homebrew today. It's absolutely awesome. I do not think I will ever by beer again. Homebrew is just that good.

Are you near Kansas City?  Bring over a bottle.  :)

I wish I could, but I'm all the way over in Indiana. I could mail you a bottle if you'd like.
antimodernist Wrote:I wish I could, but I'm all the way over in Indiana. I could mail you a bottle if you'd like.

:laughing:
I don't think that'd go to well.
My dad used to brew - he mostly made apple wine & champagne. He used to brew a lot though - he learned from his grampa who was a moonshiner.
WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
antimodernist Wrote:I wish I could, but I'm all the way over in Indiana. I could mail you a bottle if you'd like.

:laughing:
I don't think that'd go to well.

Yeah, you're probably right.
dakotamidnight Wrote:My dad used to brew - he mostly made apple wine & champagne. He used to brew a lot though - he learned from his grampa who was a moonshiner.

I wish it wasn't illegal to make hard liqour. That would be pretty neat to learn.