Argentina is Expelling Bp. Williamson
Oh, come on, Omaha's not that bad. There's a great immigrant-built church every few blocks downtown. And the FSSP parish has its own bowling alley now!
Anastasia Wrote:Oh, come on, Omaha's not that bad.

[Image: blah.gif]

Lying is a sin.  Even if it's lying to for yourself. ;)
Anastasia Wrote:And the FSSP parish has its own bowling alley now!

So do we, it is called going to "charismatic" events where everyone is standing up and in a trance and rolling heavy balls on the ground and see how many we can get to fall (of course, they attribute this to the Holy Spirit coming upon them).
Quote:So do we, it is called going to "charismatic" events where everyone is standing up and in a trance and rolling heavy balls on the ground and see how many we can get to fall (of course, they attribute this to the Holy Spirit coming upon them).
Ah, a new sport! I sense an EWTN/ESPN mix!

ONeill Wrote:So do we, it is called going to "charismatic" events where everyone is standing up and in a trance and rolling heavy balls on the ground and see how many we can get to fall (of course, they attribute this to the Holy Spirit coming upon them).

The Spirit breatheth where He will.
Anastasia Wrote:
Quote:So do we, it is called going to "charismatic" events where everyone is standing up and in a trance and rolling heavy balls on the ground and see how many we can get to fall (of course, they attribute this to the Holy Spirit coming upon them).
Ah, a new sport! I sense an EWTN/ESPN mix!

They have a lot of sport potential, like, going there and yelling at them in Latin or something (hey, post VII people don't know Latin and their acceptance of the glossolalia as a gift makes for much fun)
A true martyr, Bp. Fellay dare not expel Bp. Williamson after this. Fr. Gaudron should apologize for his imprudent remarks.
I want to write His Eminence a letter.
I would be honored to welcome him to the Diocese of Salt Lake City.  I am stepping up my prayers for him, God bless him.
Argentina was the haven for Nazi officers in exile.  Mossad, the Israeli version of the CIA, captured or executed many of these officers.  I suppose Argentina wants to save face and show the world it doesn't harbor "anti-semites."   What a joke.  Argentina, a Catholic country, expelling one of her sons.  Bp. Williamson has not been chrged yet with any crime, much less convicted, so he is not yet a persona non grata. 

But the persecution of the Church's loyals sons continues.  "Ye shall be persecuted for my sake."  (Matthew 5, 10, 24)