Argentina is Expelling Bp. Williamson
alaric Wrote:Don't cry for me Argentina.
No... Argentina is past crying... but I'm sure crying for her!
[Image: zy6m4i.jpg]
didishroom Wrote:Stop insulting the REAL martyrs who died for the FAITH and comparing them with the likes of this man who thinks pissing off Jews is worth abondoning his flock for!

Certainly that is one accusation that could be levelled against our Lord Jesus by His enemies also.

I suggest you meditate not only on the meaning of the word "righteousness", but also on the value of truth and mercy.

NathanSoc, you're birthdate really scares me! Haha!

:wink:
didishroom Wrote:Stop insulting the REAL martyrs who died for the FAITH and comparing them with the likes of this man who thinks pissing off Jews is worth abondoning his flock for!

Your vitriol and calumny against His Excellency is absolutely sickening. I don't know what kind of decency, respect and gratitude you have towards such heroic pastors of souls like His Excellency Bishop Williamson, but it seems to me that you have none.

You should seriously re-examine your conscience, Didish. You're calumniating in a vile and despicable way a saintly prelate of Holy Mother Church in these times of apostasy.
Quote:
Your vitriol and calumny against His Excellency is absolutely sickening. I don't know what kind of decency, respect and gratitude you have towards such heroic pastors of souls like His Excellency Bishop Williamson, but it seems to me that you have none.

You should seriously re-examine your conscience, Didish. You're calumniating in a vile and despicable way a saintly prelate of Holy Mother Church in these times of apostasy.
Ummm..beg pardon, but do you even know what 'calumny' means? What have I spoken about the Bishop that is untrue?

I'm also still wondering why you deserve to be called a 'martyr' and 'Richard the Lion-Heart' for making stupid pointless comments that having to do with the Faith when you know you could arrested for them and derive your Society of a bishop?

Why are we canonizing this guy? And was is criticism of him seen as heresy by so many here?

Quote:
Certainly that is one accusation that could be levelled against our Lord Jesus by His enemies also.

I suggest you meditate not only on the meaning of the word "righteousness", but also on the value of truth and mercy.
So having diarrhea of the mouth is now equal to the ministry of our Lord because both ended up annoying the Jews?

I suggest that instead of lecturing other people, that you actually explain why we are supposed to be treating this man as some kind of living martyr?
Quote:
What planet are you on didishroom or have you nibbled at bit to many?
He diddnt go on tv for that purpose? have you ever made a mistake? have you ever just  said something you shouldnt of? you judge the good bishop to harshly and its because of your vile hatred for the society and everything about it ads is evedent from your posts.
look in the mirror
What purpose was it then? It wasn't some little slip of the tongue. He kept going on and on and on. He even admits in the interview that he could be thrown in jail for what he's saying right now.

And if it was just a mistake, why are you people treating him like a martyr?! Saints weren't martyred for mistakes!

Quote:having diarrhea of the mouth
a perfect description for the filth coming from yours that's for sure.
thanks for being honest

Quote:he could be thrown in jail for what he's saying right now.
ah yes another one who supports the states and jews punishment of thought crime.