Israeli TV blasphemes Jesus and Mary to hit back on Holocaust
Notice how the questioning of WWII historical detail is equated with genuine and horrible blasphemy:
Quote:"They are denying the Holocaust and instead of getting angry, I decided to hit back.……to deny the Christianity"
(Warning, deeply offensive.)
http://www.lpj.org/newsite2006/news/2009/02/photogallery/headschurch-channel10-febb2009-VIDEO.html

The Vatican actually shoots back a protest:
Quote:"horrible offenses were launched against our faith and consequently against us, Christians."
http://www.zenit.org/article-25143?l=english

Yes, the offenses are against my Faith and therefore against me, a Christian, but more important is upholding the honor of Our Lord and the Blessed Mother.

It should be made plain to all that +Williamson's socalled "holocaust denial" is in no way, shape, or form comparable to the disgusting blasphemy of Israeli TV or any genuine blasphemy.

ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That actually doesn't come close to the offensivness of the official teachings of the rabbi's in the talmud.

Quote:O Jesus, my Savior and Redeemer, Son of the living God, behold, we kneel before Thee and offer Thee our reparation; we would make amends for all the blasphemies uttered against Thy holy name, for all the injuries done to Thee in the Blessed Sacrament, for all the irreverence shown toward Thine immaculate Virgin Mother, for all the calumnies and slanders spoken against Thy spouse, the holy Catholic and Roman Church. O Jesus, who hast said: "If you ask the Father anything in My name, He will give it to you," we pray and beseech Thee for all our brethren who are in danger of sin; shield them from every temptation to fall away from the true faith; save those who are even now standing on the brink of the abyss; to all of them give light and knowledge of the truth, courage and strength for the conflict with evil, perseverance in faith and active charity! For this do we pray, most merciful Jesus, in Thy name, unto God the Father, with whom Thou livest and reignest in the unity of the Holy Spirit world without end. Amen

Quote:O blessed Virgin, Mother of God, look down in mercy from Heaven, where thou art enthroned as Queen, upon me, a miserable sinner, thine unworthy servant. Although I know full well my own unworthiness, yet in order to atone for the offenses that are done to thee by impious and blasphemous tongues, from the depths of my heart I praise and extol thee as the purest, the fairest, the holiest creature of all God's handiwork. I bless thy holy Name, I praise thine exalted privilege of being truly Mother of God, ever Virgin, conceived without stain of sin, Co-Redemptrix of the human race. I bless the Eternal Father who chose thee in an especial way for His daughter; I bless the Word Incarnate who took upon Himself our nature in thy bosom and so made thee His Mother; I bless the Holy Spirit who took thee as His bride. All honor, praise and thanksgiving to the ever-blessed Trinity who predestined thee and loved thee so exceedingly from all eternity as to exalt thee above all creatures to the most sublime heights. O Virgin, holy and merciful, obtain for all who offend thee the grace of repentance, and graciously accept this poor act of homage from me thy servant, obtaining likewise for me from thy Divine Son the pardon and remission of all my sins. Amen.

Quote:Most glorious Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother, turn thine eyes in pity upon us, miserable sinners; we are sore afflicted by the many evils that surround us in this life, but especially do we feel our hearts break within us upon hearing the dreadful insults and blasphemies uttered against thee, O Virgin Immaculate. O how these impious sayings offend the infinite Majesty of God and of His only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ! How they provoke His indignation and give us cause to fear the terrible effects of His vengeance! Would that the sacrifice of our lives might avail to put an end to such outrages and blasphemies; were it so, how gladly we should make it, for we desire, O most holy Mother, to love thee and to honor thee with all our hearts, since this is the will of God. And just because we love thee, we will do all that is in our power to make thee honored and loved by all men. In the meantime do thou, our merciful Mother, the supreme comforter of the afflicted, accept this our act of reparation which we offer thee for ourselves and for all our families, as well as for all who impiously blaspheme thee, not knowing what they say. Do thou obtain for them from Almighty God the grace of conversion, and thus render more manifest and more glorious thy kindness, thy power and thy great mercy. May they join with us in proclaiming thee blessed among women, the Immaculate Virgin and most compassionate Mother of God.

Hail Mary x3
Quote:"The show directed its attacks to the holiest figures of our Christian belief in an attempt, as the director of the show himself specifically declared, to destroy Christianism," the communiqué stated.
So what is the Vatican going to do about it? Nothing?
Well, realistically, what can they do? Excommunicate them? They're Jews in a foreign land.
They can do allot. What to do is not the thing lacking here.
courage, a backbone and kiwis are

Well tell me then what should they do, specifically? I mean if it's obvious.
didishroom Wrote:Well tell me then what should they do, specifically? I mean if it's obvious.

Pray.
They were referring to specific direct actions against these people.