Israeli TV blasphemes Jesus and Mary to hit back on Holocaust
didishroom Wrote:They were referring to specific direct actions against these people.

Pray specifically for reparation of the insults and blasphemies and for the conversion (or silence) of those who do them.

Matthew 26:53-54 Wrote:Thinkest thou that I cannot ask my Father, and he will give me presently more than twelve legions of angels? How then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that so it must be done?

John 15:18 Wrote:If the world hate you, know ye, that it hath hated me before you.

Matthew 5:44-45 Wrote:But I say to you, Love your enemies: do good to them that hate you: and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you: That you may be the children of your Father who is in heaven, who maketh his sun to rise upon the good, and bad, and raineth upon the just and the unjust.
didishroom Wrote:Well, realistically, what can they do? Excommunicate them? They're Jews in a foreign land.

1. Suspend planning for the Papal visit until there is an official apology and the "comedian" and program director are fired.
  2. Issue an official statement emphatically underscoring the fact that so-called "holocaust denial" is in no way comparable to blasphemy against Our Lord and Lady.
  3. Launch a program on Vatican TV to examine the text of the Talmud.
columba Wrote:
didishroom Wrote:Well, realistically, what can they do? Excommunicate them? They're Jews in a foreign land.

1. Suspend planning for the Papal visit until there is an official apology and the "comedian" and program director are fired.
  2. Issue an official statement emphatically underscoring the fact that so-called "holocaust denial" is in no way comparable to blasphemy against Our Lord and Lady.
  3. Launch a program on Vatican TV to examine the text of the Talmud.

0. No, that is dictating to them as they do to the Church. We should not stoop to their level
1. Yes, they should realise if they want us to pay any respect to their political issues, they should respect our Faith (I mean, no Christian ever insulted their God)
2. Yes, it would be a real eye opener, although extremely offensive.
mmmmmmmmm
invite BP Williamson to the Vatican and give him the mic.
better yet say nothin and just flick the kill ecumenism switch and no more popes in synagogues or rabbis at the Vatican. better yet the pope can pray for the conversion of these Christ Deniers and form a relisous ordor spacifically for that task. ect ect

devotedknuckles Wrote:better yet the pope can pray for the conversion of these Christ Deniers and form a relisous ordor spacifically for that task. ect ect

The Order of the Holy Vatican Storm Troopers
The church has every right to dictate to them.

the order of "lets take back the holy land from these thieves" kinda order.
sip sip

devotedknuckles Wrote:the order of "lets take back the holy land from these thieves" kinda order.
sip sip

I like my name better, but it is the same idea.
a bit harsh ONeill. i like your name better also!
devotedknuckles Wrote:mmmmmmmmm
invite BP Williamson to the Vatican and give him the mic.

Brilliant idea. I second that.