Israeli TV blasphemes Jesus and Mary to hit back on Holocaust
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:
devotedknuckles Wrote:mmmmmmmmm
invite BP Williamson to the Vatican and give him the mic.

Brilliant idea. I second that.

How about throwing a red hat into the mix and making him Kasper's successor?
devotedknuckles Wrote:the order of "lets take back the holy land from these thieves" kinda order.
sip sip
The fifth Crusade!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:"The show directed its attacks to the holiest figures of our Christian belief in an attempt, as the director of the show himself specifically declared, to destroy Christianism," the communiqué stated.
So what is the Vatican going to do about it? Nothing?

They will do nothing for fear of the Jews. This "nothing doing" is another betrayal of Christ, the Judas kiss.

It now depends on the faithful to speak courageously. As the Church Fathers, SS. Ignatius of Antioch, John Chrysostom, Iraeneus, et all., called the Jews what they were, we too can. In America it is not a crime to call on questions about the holocaust, or else the most vocal of the holocaust demiers, Michael Hoffman, would be in jail by now, if not felled by an assassin's (Mossad) bullet; he speaks what is in his mind. Before reading and writing to Hoffman, I never knew what the holocaust was about as being propounded by the Zionists (funny they call themselves Jews when they are not -- none of them can trace their bloodline to Abraham). Now I know because of Hoffman, Von Peters, Zundle, et al. Six million? Each of these must have had names. What are they? There is a memorial of those who have perished in WWII, Korea, Vietnam -- the names of the dead, the MIAs, the POWs, are inscribed in stone. We know who they are. As for the holocaust, we know the names of those who were saved by Pope Pius XII and Catholic Church because each of these 800,000 have been given "baptismal certificates" for their safe passage out of Italy. I do know of one -- Abe Foxman -- who was saved because his nanny had him baptized a Catholic. Ironically, he is at the head of the pack that is persecuting Catholics.

Am I breaking forum rules? Me thinks this is going to be the third post to be deleted. But I hope not. Let us not fear to call a spade a spade. For the love of Christ, Redeemer of mankind, including the Jews, who to this day want Him crucified.

its about time!
sip sip

columba Wrote:"They are denying the Holocaust and instead of getting angry, I decided to hit back.……to deny the Christianity"

That quote is tantamount to an admission that the Holocaust is a religious issue in this guy's eyes and not a historical matter.

He doesn't go to the history of the Church or the papacy or the British or any other matter that could be viewed as comparable. (And since lies have been told relentlessly about those issues he would be walking a well-trod path.)

Instead he chose the central facts of Christianity as if Williamson had denied the facts of history surrounding Abraham, Moses or King David.

ONeill Wrote:0. No, that is dictating to them as they do to the Church. We should not stoop to their level
Previously, the Pope was refusing to visit Israel until this lying plaque against Blessed Pius XII was removed from the Yad Vashem Holocaust museum.

[Image: AZciZEH.jpg]

There should be no visit without apology and restitution.
Gerard Wrote:
columba Wrote:"They are denying the Holocaust and instead of getting angry, I decided to hit back.……to deny the Christianity"
That quote is tantamount to an admission that the Holocaust is a religious issue in this guy's eyes and not a historical matter.
Exactly. The SSPX and Vatican must stop going along with the world's demand to make this blasphemy part of our Holy Religion.
didishroom Wrote:Well, realistically, what can they do? Excommunicate them? They're Jews in a foreign land.

They can make Bishop Williamson a Cardinal and paint a big middle finger on the back of his cope
Reichsjager Wrote:They can make Bishop Williamson a Cardinal...

That would be an interesting political play...  it would also make it a lot harder for the EU to arrest him, being a prince of the church (read "state official").  Arresting him would be like arresting a US Senator who travels abroad and breaks some minor law.  It might technically be legal, but it would be a major diplomatic whoopsie...
If one were to act on gut instinct, this fool could actually elevate anti-semitism to an almost noble endeavor.

Let's not forget that this is one blasphemous person with a microphone and were it not for the mercy of the One he blasphemes, his nation would not exist, and he and his people would be still be scattered to the four winds.
Before we pray that God administer justice for his transgression, maybe we should reflect on whether would we also want God to be just with us. I know I don't; His mercy yes, but not His justice. I pray this guy repents, and I will offer prayers & sacrifices in reparation. Please join me.