Blasphemous comments on Israeli TV
If Israel allows this to stand by one of its TV stations, then I don't want to hear another peep out of ANY Jewish group regarding Bishop Williamson.

The TV station openly mocked our Lord, while His Excellency only questioned the numbers and methods of the Holocaust.

Then again, it was the Jewish leaders, not the Romans, that initiated the persecution of the Church.  It is high time we stopped worrying about what they think and start practicing our faith.

lets add
and start fighting back.
man! our faith has been gutted of its warriors and will. oh right its all about turning the check right. its all about doing what your told. of course only the state or Jews have the right to tell us.
shame! pity!
shudder the thought what ol st. Bernard would be saying and doing in all this.

This is just the cheap and vulgar ranting of some arrogant pagan. There are many like him on television. Just ignore this filthy person.
WWJD?
Archangelum Wrote:This is just the cheap and vulgar ranting of some arrogant pagan. There are many like him on television. Just ignore this filthy person.
The state of Israel and many Jewish organizations recently demanded a long and continuing succession of apologies and restitutions from the Vatican over Bishop Williamson's questioning of Holocaust historical detail. Part of this Israeli-Jewish response has been the blasphemous and sacrilegious comments on Israeli TV against Our Lord and Lady.

At the very least, the Vatican should put a halt to its obsequious train of apologies and restitutions over +Williamson's remarks and declare that "holocaust denial" is in no way comparable to genuine sacrilege or blasphemy.
Sinner Wrote:WWJD?

Blast, and He will, as we see in Apocalypse.

For now, He is infinitely patient and gives us the chance to repent and come to Him, and He hears our prayers for ourselves, the Jews, the Protestants, etc., that we renounce sin and turn to Him.

But, I'm not Jesus, so I'd like to give that guy a punch in the nose.
And if this same host ranted as absurdly and as blasphemously about Judaism, the Talmud, the "Great Rabbis," and the history of Zionism? Despite Israeli society's overwhelming liberal tendencies, I would bet that the religious voices who have such a say in government would threaten his show.
Archangelum Wrote:This is just the cheap and vulgar ranting of some arrogant pagan. There are many like him on television. Just ignore this filthy person.

Bingo.
If you want to hear an ignorant and inflammatory rant against Catholics and Catholicism, throw a rock and you'll hit some idiot who thinks it is acceptable to insult a religion that will not fight dirty.
There are as many Catholics who deliberately insult their religion as there are Muslims who refer to Christ as "a monkey on the cross" or atheists who wish the Pope was dead or other morons who think the Church is "the biggest criminal organization in the world". These are direct quotes and actions. The Holocaust has nothing to do with this thread and I have no idea why it was introduced. To beat the dead horse again[Image: beatingdeadhorse.gif]- there will always be idiots who insult Catholics and Catholicism because they can (not that they should). Even talking about this gives the idiot (s) in question a platform they clearly don't deserve.